The Constipation thread

For those of you who find yourselves backed upā€¦

linseed lads. soak in water over night and horse it into you first thing in the morning.

Iā€™m struggling here ladsā€¦ Protein, bcaas, beta alanine and creatine mix has me straining

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1097193, member: 168ā€]Iā€™m struggling here ladsā€¦ Protein, bcaas, beta alanine and creatine mix has me straining[/QUOTE]a good swing of cod liver oil or olive oil will get tiuiings moving for you very fast

Chocolate will sort you out

The deposit was made in the end, kid.

bumped for @Fran

backed up here something awful lads, just had to go down to Tesco there, a few pints Saturday might has me rightly fucked, never again, its after fucking my sense of serenity and karma right up

havenā€™t managed a shite since 11am yesterday

Your last few shits seem to have been epic. Maybe you have nothing left to give?

20 mls of milk of magnesia, still no movement

Youā€™ll have a mega shite first thing tomorrow pal. Be patientā€¦

Hallelujah!!! we have movement! I am so happy its unbelievable. How the hell do people like mac live feeling like this every day?

I had two grand shites yesterday, Iā€™m off for my first of today now in a minute, I can feel itā€™s ready to go. Everything moving grand. Imagine being like @tassoti sitting on the jacks for hours, face red, dripping sweat trying to squeeze out a few dobbers. The piles must be unbelievable after all that. Iā€™d say the risk of infection is massive.

[QUOTE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1100920, member: 1533ā€]I had two grand shites yesterday, Iā€™m off for my first of today now in a minute, I can feel itā€™s ready to go. Everything moving grand. Imagine being like @tassoti sitting on the jacks for hours, face red, dripping sweat trying to squeeze out a few dobbers. The piles must be unbelievable after all that. Iā€™d say the risk of infection is massive.[/QUOTE]that was funny the first time kinvarraā€™s passion wrote it about mac you clown, try coming up with something original

Constipation really makes you touchy you know that.

Just the one shite for me so far today. I just had a cup of tea and a picnic bar though so if this prompts any movements Iā€™ll be sure to update you all.

[QUOTE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1101045, member: 1533ā€]Constipation really makes you touchy you know that.[/QUOTE]stick to the chicken balls and curry sauce you shameless roaster

Wouldnā€™t touch em mate. I think your current difficulties may be your intestinal lining finally purging itself of MSG built up from all the takeaways last year. You should notice a massive difference once you finally get it pushed out. Good luck with it.

a shite a day keeps the doctor away

two shites today, the second one just there, glorious. finally unblocked after those few pints at the weekend, incredible feeling, my chakra is back on track and my karma is great, fucking hell lads, when I am backed up, I feeling like topping myself