The Constipation thread

I had a burrito from Pablo Picantes yesterday with the hottest salsa. The server warned me about its potency. I said Hit me.
Nose was running a bit yesterday and insides toasty but grand otherwise. No bowel movement unti laterā€¦

The walter white that hit me at 5am this morning was something else. Bent double over the jacks with flames of jericho exploding from my hoop. Never. again.

[QUOTE=ā€œSpidey, post: 1101466, member: 289ā€]I had a burrito from Pablo Picantes yesterday with the hottest salsa. The server warned me about its potency. I said Hit me.
Nose was running a bit yesterday and insides toasty but grand otherwise. No bowel movement unti laterā€¦

The walter white that hit me at 5am this morning was something else. Bent double over the jacks with flames of jericho exploding from my hoop. Never. again.[/QUOTE]did it clear you right out good and proper though? you canā€™t put a price on that

[QUOTE=ā€œSpidey, post: 1101466, member: 289ā€]I had a burrito from Pablo Picantes yesterday with the hottest salsa. The server warned me about its potency. I said Hit me.

The walter white that hit me at 5am this morning was something else. Bent double over the jacks with flames of jericho exploding from my hoop. Never. again.[/QUOTE]
I didnā€™t find their hottest salsa that hot. Boojum have decent tack

HIIT session done
Meditation done
Bullet proof coffee drank

Stomach rumbling and about to blow the jacks out of it

This is what life is all about, facing the day, highly energised and fully ready for action, the body and mind totally expunged of all toxins

[QUOTE=ā€œTassotti, post: 1101677, member: 361ā€]HIIT session done
Meditation done
Bullet proof coffee drank

Stomach rumbling and about to blow the jacks out of it

This is what life is all about, facing the day, highly energised and fully ready for action, the body and mind totally expunged of all toxins[/QUOTE]

Did you go to sleep without the jocks in the end?

I always sleep commando

3rd shite today, unreal, it was quite substantial aswell, donā€™t know where it is coming from, but I suppose I am up since half 4, the chia seeds and prunes are wonderful

lovely movement there, lads the key to not getting backed up is routine, I cannot empahsise it enough, along with a a good diet of course

another savage shite there, absolutely unreal

Not signing in.

signing in, from one extreme to the other

Youā€™d want to sort your diet out mate.

I hope all these bowel shenanigans arenā€™t affecting your KPIs.

signing out thank God

:clap:Delighted to hear it mate. Now please delete this thread and let us never speak of it again.

[QUOTE=ā€œFitzy, post: 1112414, member: 236ā€]:clap:Delighted to hear it mate. Now please delete this thread and let us never speak of it again.[/QUOTE]this thread is to help people

And you have helped them mate. Now itā€™s time for them to take your example and cut the strings, let them fly Tassotti, out to the world, to spread your message of self improvement. Set them free.

Signing in. Eating a feed of potato waffles at 4am is not conducive to a pleasurable bowel movement.

Thereā€™s a birdseye joke in here but Iā€™m slightly hungover, so yeā€™ll all just have to pretend I made a witty quip.

Standard operating procedure then.