The Corruption Thread

Maybe Gueerin was onto something other than drug dealers

You wouldn’t be stunned.

That’s some story. In light of other Garda scandals it’s certainly worth further investigation.

You’d think if it was a FF coverup the blueshirts would be all over it

Could this be linked to the granting by the rainbow coalition of a planning application by a certain forum member’s family that was out of keeping with the existing streetscape? I’ve probably said too much already

keep goin

Gene Kerrigan’s excellent book Hard Cases deals with this case in great detail.

It’s rotten to the core ad one of the greatest Irish cover-ups pf the 20th century.

[QUOTE=“Elvis Brandenberg Kremmen, post: 1064255, member: 1624”]Gene Kerrigan’s excellent book Hard Cases deals with this case in great detail.

It’s rotten to the core ad one of the greatest Irish cover-ups pf the 20th century.[/QUOTE]

But what did it cover up?

I’ve heard a version of events of what went down from a former work colleague who lived out in that area.

The AN Other is alleged to have been in the room just before the attack. Anyone know any FFamous FFailures from Clara?

:eek::eek::eek:

For the first time in ages i find nyself saying go on bomber tell us more

Same story as was posted in that link there, to a degree.

The priest loaned them money a good while ago and was looking for it back, it was the son that killed him as opposed to the father.**

**Allegedly

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1064284, member: 2533”]Same story as was posted in that link there, to a degree.

The priest loaned them money a good while ago and was looking for it back, it was the son that killed him as opposed to the father.**

*Allegedly[/QUOTE]
Is this like in the Tim Allen case?

*Allegedly.

I see the man who was acquitted is in the news again.

Another Priory Hall scenario it appears. Meanwhile Fred Forsey is busy running a successful business employing a large number of people and appears to be getting things very much back on track

The fearless Gemma O’Doherty is alleging serious corruption into the investigation into Mary Boyle’s disappearance in Donegal in the 1970s.

Not sure where to stick this, there’s probably a football corruption thread somewhere…

Drug laundering? Barcelona truly are a despicable club.

I think it was the player, mate - Not the club. Good attempt tho.