The Corruption Thread

Hard to see how they’re not implicit in this. The club should be wound up.

They should have the ability to sign players taken from them for 2 years.

http://www.skysports.com/tennis/news/12110/11346139/tennis-involved-in-tsunami-of-betting-based-corruption

Just seen this, wtf?

1 Like

Her husband is a ff big wig… No surprise.

Who’s husband?

Someone’s … Maybe I have it wrong and it’s ‘his’ wife? … I read this the other day and the solicitors life partner is a ff big wig.

Gerry Adams’ brother is a child rapist isn’t he?

The times suggest it was even more.

Two different cases, same fella, believe it or not. And the fucker is trying to be allowed to keep practicing. How he’s not been arrested is beyond me completely.

Ah here. My bastard. Should be fucking jailed, but no way a judge will send one of his own away.

Nessa Bird, acting for the law society merely finds it a bit “concerning”. Fucking lawyers have a whole different gauge of morality when it comes to themselves.

Calm Down Uncle Paddy

1 Like

Quite the heel turn for you here. It’s almost like you’re afraid to stand behind your opinions

Solicitors are the scum of the earth, the level of theft from clients is shocking, thats without the legal theft of charging hundreds for admin fees, ie putting stamps on envelopes and photocopying.

2 Likes

but can you have theft when you have the owner’s consent?

Consent to what though?

consent to being charged the amount proposed in a section 68 letter…albeit many shysters dont even know what is

And less people they ‘represent’