The Daddy Thread

Any recs for RTEjr stuff besides Puffin Rock? Would like the little ones to watch more Irish kids stuff, especially if it is of the same quality of Puffin Rock.

First thing she asked me, did you check the dates this time!!! :disappointed:

Cartoon saloon films?

1 Like

Video analysis :astonished:

1 Like

3 Likes

A little scary at times but I should try again.

The INTERNET man

https://twitter.com/shockproofbeats/status/1802635843330293876

Middle Miss B got her results today for her college degree. 1st class honours. Onto her masters now.
If I had a tail I’d wag it. :muscle::sweat_smile:

37 Likes

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Brought the little lad for his first haircut today.

It wasn’t a huge success, attempts were made to distract him with Miss Rachel on the phone which worked to some degree. Anyway, his hair was tidied up which was the main objective.

Beside us was a severely disabled man also having a hair cut. A young lady possibly related to him was also trying to distract him with a phone to allow the haircut to happen.

But for the grace of God and all that.

8 Likes

Riley?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Miss Rachel looks like a nice lady not like that Blippi weirdo

2 Likes

Miss Rachel set up a fundraising appeal for the children of Gaza but received a lot of negativity from Israeli supporters in the States.

2 Likes

Had a grand brunch last Sunday in Steeples with my 2, compliments of junior, he’s 29 and working away in Limerick. Mrs Jones wasn’t :100: so didn’t attend, after we dropped his sister to work we went for a pint or “2”. We had 7, ball on tv, great auld natter and at the counter a lad regaled all about football, the bible, and the colours of the rainbow. Proper pub. Just back from Matt The Threshers now, compliments of my daughter, who apparently felt guilty that she forgot Fathers Day. Life is sweet lads, Fam is everything

31 Likes

Magic…all the hard yards worth it

1 Like

Enjoy reaping what you sowed

5 Likes

Sing that

2 Likes

Epic.
Plan on this with hoppy in the next couple of weeks. Poor hoor still has economics and applied maths :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Best of luck to him. I finished up with those two exams too, felt like I was in the school on my own at the end

1 Like