The Daddy Thread

Great stuff congrats Faldo.

2 Likes

Congrats pal, and Happy birthday

1 Like

Congrats mate, mighty news. Time to revert to the ganders paddock.

2 Likes

Delighted for you mate, donā€™t jump for joy ffs

2 Likes

Congrats to you and your family @Faldo. :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats mate. Youā€™ll have to call her Kim if he holds on

2 Likes

Congrats pal - a future caddy for you.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the family Faldo

2 Likes

Congrats @Faldo

1 Like

Nice one faldoā€¦youā€™re a deadly man for spuds, onions and weans.

1 Like

Congrats @Faldo

1 Like

@Faldo, since youā€™re checking in here, howā€™s the new knee holding up?

1 Like

Ah fair. Herself was in hospital for 2 nights during the week so with the kids I probably over did it. Another few days of the same. Swollen all the time and a lot of mucele pain but it will get there!

3 Likes

My bro in law is about 8 weeks after his own one. He was cycling by the 4th week over short distances and is going around now as if he never had it. His pain threshold is ridiculous though which i assume has a massive impact.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be the same pain wise but thereā€™s no way I could go on a bike yet. Way to swollen and only about 60 degree bend. Is he a light lad by any chance?
They are all different tbf too though. Doing everything I was ment to be up until this week. Swelling needs to be down before you can have a tight go at it. Iā€™m just the 4 weeks now

Definitely not light. Small and chunky. We all said he must be born with ants in his pants though. He canā€™t sit still at all and has to be moving.

When I saw him last weekend he was worried he wouldnā€™t get out for a cycle as his leg was a bit sore from the way he had to sit re-nailing the felt on his fatherā€™s house :laughing:

1 Like

Hahahaha ffsā€¦ Iā€™d be the same as struggle to sit still even to watch a match. Crutches are gone but the swelling isnā€™t down as much as it should so Iā€™m a bit worried about that. Ah time is a great thing. Iā€™ve 3 months wrote off either way anyway!

1 Like

Heā€™s your brother in law and still talking to you, must be true.

8 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Very good

1 Like

Congrats to all the @Faldos, and a belated shout out to @Locke and his expanding tribeā€¦
Health and happiness to all.

2 Likes