The Daddy Thread

Now is a good time to pick up decent rain gear lads. This winter may be miserable. If the Corona virus is hanging around and normal activity stuff is shut/half shut or you just donā€™t want to go there, there could be a lot of time indoors. Myself and mrs j have decided to splash out on some quality rain gear in order to be out as much as possible.

9 Likes

Got a decent puddle suit on a Regatta sale recently for the little one and itā€™s the right job from bringing her out in all weather

1 Like

And no word to the lads hereā€¦
Those puddle suits are the business.

1 Like

There ya go. Our wan got a pink wan

1 Like

Ben & Jerry made their confirmation today. Where do the years go

18 Likes

Another decade or so and theyā€™ll be posting on here.

1 Like

Youā€™lll be getting it for the kids as well, in the school i teach in the kids have been asked/told to send in a rain jacket that will stay in the school at all times so as to facilitate outside learning, a key recommendation from the department,
carte blanche to take them out at the drop of a hat, brilliant :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Little Prince on Netfilx is a delight guys, get on it.

Sports Direct appear to have wellies and childrens body-wetsuits on sale at the moment. So I was informed by Mrs Mac anyway.

1 Like

I meant the kids as wellā€¦ only Cork lads would buy themselves the gear and leave the kids hiking while sopping wet @backinadunnestrackie

1 Like

As we all will beā€¦

1 Like

First kid issues

2 Likes

Signing in

54 Likes

Congratufuckinglations! Little Mick or little Michelle?

1 Like

Fantastic news, best wishes to all the family.

1 Like

Congrats @Big_Dan_Campbell :clap:

1 Like

Itā€™s been a pleasure to watch go from boy to man, congrats :clap:

1 Like

Congrats. Nothing will ever be the same again but you wouldnt change a thing. Enjoy these days. Write down a few memories in a journal as well as it can be a blur.

1 Like

Hon Mick. Congrats kid. Itā€™s great craic.

1 Like

I remember trying to explain simple excel functions to him and heā€™s some sort of high flying bidness type now