The Daddy Thread

2 Likes

Congrats kidā€¦ The beard suits you

1 Like

So there I was chatting away with the aul fella last night. Just kind of hanging out. Eventually the conversation got around to the eldest. He wanting to know how she was getting on in college. Then he asks me how she was getting on with the driving. I told him she had applied for the test and was awaiting a date. But due to covid she hadnā€™t got a date yet. Ah yeah says he. ā€œIf she gets in alright, tell her Iā€™ll buy her a carā€. Jesus I remember having a similar conversation with him at around that age and being promptly told "if you want a car you may pay for it yourself " Ended up I was in my early 20s before I managed to get the finances together.
How times have changed

8 Likes

Your daughter is sound. Youā€™re a cunt ā€¦ itā€™s a fairly straight forward case.

5 Likes

Iron Mike Senior sounds like a sound man

1 Like

Islands in the stream
That is what we are
No one in between
How can we be wrong
Sail away with me
To another world
And we rely on each other, ah ha
From one lover to another, ah ha

6 Likes

Short story by Roddy Doyle

1 Like

6 Likes

Signing in. Baby Boy born last night. Mother and baby doing well. The craic starts now.

45 Likes

First? Congrats

Great news for the West Tipperary Mafia/Tifosi

First yea.

Midwife has connections in West Tipp. Small world. Another heir to the West Tipp throne :joy:

1 Like

Congrats chiefā€¦ Game changer

1 Like

Congrats pal :+1::+1:

1 Like

Congrats to you and your family, pal.

1 Like

Congrats to all the Moffats, finally something to smile about.

Will we hold a poll to assist with names???

Thereā€™s currently no white smoke on the names front. A number have been mentioned by both sides but no consensus yet so a TFK poll could sway things

Congrats to you both!

1 Like

Harry Moffat sounds good and Iā€™m cool with it too.

Iā€™ve vetoed any name linked to the royal family. But it does have a good ring to it

1 Like

congrats to both of ye

what are the options and ill fire up a poll

1 Like