The daily debate beans on chips or not

Thatā€™s the job, great to hear. You donā€™t be around these parts too often, desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose

@Bordeaux10 only lands on when there is a poll :joy:

I like to check in to the old neighbourhood every now and again but itā€™s important to leave too.

It is very important, you donā€™t have to look too far around here to witness the effects of over exposure to TFK and the internet in general. Some lads will never fully recover from it

It was a great place back in the day to ventā€¦ You could chase a lad across the plains from thread to thread for no other reason that he was from a certain county or said one sentence that stuck in your craw ā€¦ And surgically pick apart his life as you imagined it to be without any real crumb of evidence that it was in fact that wayā€¦ That was the wild west days of TFKā€¦ Its morphed into something more ME TVā€¦ With lads showing what they ate and cooked or what their offspring did. Its the world we now live in I supposeā€¦

2 Likes

Beans are grand on shit chips. They donā€™t belong next nor near real chips and putting them on top of the chips on the plate is just gross, over at the side only

:joy:

Iā€™m not keen on beans and will only have them with a fry to add moisture.

They ruin chips

I find that hunger is a great sauce where it comes to beans, Iā€™ll only ever eat them as a last resort, which isnā€™t that rare, I think they go well with sausages, like ketchup with breaded or battered fish

Yes, only on toast nothing else

1 Like

Lads ating baked beans with a fry like a Tan in Spain.

Baked beans are nice with mashed potatoes and sausages.

3 Likes

Beans go great with a Chicken Kiev or a Pork Chop

1 Like

Sausage beans and mash with a few fried onions is great comfort food

1 Like

Iā€™d happily throw a rake of beans in on top of a stew with some mash. A savage roaster comfort bit of grub.

1 Like

Itā€™s a middle aged blueshirt forum now, all down to the murray/zebo sex tape and the ulster rugby rape trial.

5 Likes

Brand should go on toast or a jacket potatoe.
Hoops are nicer but I suspect unhealthier.

FFS

Toast :+1:never tried the baked spud jobbie,if startving or in a hurry wrapped up in a nice buttery toasted sambo- pint of milk- out the gap

Lovely on a jacket spud with butter and a small bit of curry powder in the Beans. Cheese on top.
Jacket spud cooked in the microwave if youā€™re in a rush. Be sure and stab it a few times first though :grimacing:

Beans and chips separate, always. Beans and eggs never ever on the same plate. This a very peasant-y type thread.