The dangers of Facebook

Facebook killer jailed for life

A jealous husband who murdered his wife after she changed her status to “single” on Facebook has been jailed for life. Lorry driver Wayne Forrester, 34, stabbed mother-of-two Emma Forrester to death in her home as a six-year-old girl cowered in an upstairs bedroom.

Forrester later told police he believed his wife was having an affair and felt humiliated that she was now declaring herself available on the social networking website.

Prosecutor Alex Lewis told the Old Bailey: "He was angry about an entry she had made on Facebook which he said made him look like a fool.

“She was now advertising her marital status as single.”

The court heard how Mrs Forrester, a 34 year-old payroll administrator, had thrown her husband out of their home in New Addington, Surrey, after the breakdown of their volatile 15-year relationship.

Forrester became suspicious his estranged wife was having an affair and repeatedly threatened to kill her over the phone.

Fuelled by alcohol and cocaine, Forrester smashed his way into the house armed with a kitchen knife and a meat cleaver in the early hours of February 18 this year.

He dragged his wife out of the marital bedroom, tearing clumps of her hair out, before stabbing her in the neck, stomach, arms, hands and head.

The victim’s terrified screams for help were heard in the background as the six-year-old child who was staying in the house made a 999 call.

When police arrived they found Forrester walking out of the house with a carton of fruit juice in his hand. He held out his bloodied hands to be cuffed and said: “My wife’s in there, I’ve killed her.”

The child was wrapped in a duvet before being taken out of the house to stop her seeing the body. She later described the killing to police.

Forrester pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to life and ordered to spend a minimum of 14 years behind bars before he is eligible for parole.

The Common Serjeant of London, Judge Brian Barker, told him: "A matter of days before the death of your wife she had ended the relationship.

"Also over the weekend you were calling and phoning about entries in Facebook which seemed to indicate she was now single and available.

“This is a tragic killing of a young mother. What you have done has caused untold anguish.”

so that is where ball ox disappeared to…

Only 14 years, I thought this fcuker would have gotten 25 minimum.

the media always try to spin it into something to try relate it to normal people. yer man was an obvious psycho, and threatened to kill her numerous times on the phone after she ended a 15 year volitile marriage. and they try make it out as if it was because of a social networking site? he should definately have gotten more than 14 alright.

I hope someone else had her Facebook password and has updated her profile to ‘killed’. I’d hate for lads to be wasting their time sending her the odd message hoping to get a date.

I never thought I’d say this

Thats cruel and unnecessary Bandy. It was witnessed by a 6 yr old; are you Ball Ox

It’s a completely horrible and disgraceful thing for yer man to have done and I hope the child can overcome what she saw - it must have been horrific for her. But I was coming at it from a Facebook angle - apologies for any offence caused. I still think her profile needs to be updated though as it’s not fair on lads who are pursuing her attentions but who are unaware of the fact she’s dead.

Maybe she should have a profile on Deadbook.

http://www.newmexiconuts.net/catalog/tumbleweed.jpg

Burst my hole laughing while reading that.

What I don’t get about this whole sorry episode is the fruit juice. Is killing thirsty work? What does be going through these psychos minds, “Righty ho, I’ve just stabbed the missus to death, before I go I wonder does she have any of that nice apple juice she used to get in Asda in the fridge (opens fridge) …ah result.”

No but fuelling yourself with cocaine and alcohol is. And expensive.

The White Lady is a harsh mistress.

They should hang the fucker

this is one of the side effects of the tree huggers fucking with the criminal justice system

basically his defence was that by commiting an illegal act (i.e bolivian marching powder) whilst not a major crime was a defence in doing one of the most heinous acts

it’s fucking ridiculous. coke is illegal and if somethig happens when you’re off your head then tough tatas you have to deal with the full consequences, but no the elderberry smelling twats won’t have it

it’s a fucking sham and it’s been happening here for a good 15 years, it’s nearly a stock defence in open and shut cases

Classic SS**. LOL :smiley:

Classic SS** :smiley:

[quote=“artfoley”]this is one of the side effects of the tree huggers fucking with the criminal justice system

basically his defence was that by commiting an illegal act (i.e bolivian marching powder) whilst not a major crime was a defence in doing one of the most heinous acts

it’s fucking ridiculous. coke is illegal and if somethig happens when you’re off your head then tough tatas you have to deal with the full consequences, but no the elderberry smelling twats won’t have it

it’s a fucking sham and it’s been happening here for a good 15 years, it’s nearly a stock defence in open and shut cases[/quote]

With such extreme views; one has to ask why the GAEJ lads gave Art such a going over.

GAEJ=FF.

Art’s face doesn’t fit with FF.

[quote=“tipptops*”]GAEJ=FF.

Art’s face doesn’t fit with FF.[/quote]

I thought FF might be a bit too middling for the GAEJ bodies; Legion of Mary, Mother’s of Seven, Hibernians and others typical of Tip hustings.

Some of them would have GAEJ in bed with Churchill and Nixon; Art should fit right in.