The Danny Healy Rae Thread

Yes. And his brother.

“Yerra no your Honour, twasn’t me a tall”.

Michael Healy Rae was a TD for a part of west limerick from 2011 to 2016 .

He was indeed. They were lucky to have him

1 Like

Agree

Couldn’t be worse than another Collins anyway.

2 Likes

Incorrect he was a TD for South Kerry

Oooofffttt

I’d vote for April Collins ahead of the current incumbent.

1 Like

Would you?

She would definitely get my number one

1 Like

Danny has a new plan for “pinting permits”. About to reveal his latest brain-fart on the Tonight show.
Expect Danny to be shot down in flames.

He’s actually a simpleton. He reckons lads can get permits if they live in the country down a quiet road where there’d be no one walking at night. Media are worse to be giving him oxygen

Made that point here a few times. The Claire Byrne Show and The Tonight Show post VB infuriate me. They give air time to simpletons and/or cunts to peddle their bullshit or racism or whatever. These are usually positions that are fundamentally wrong and illegal but they provide them with a platform and set up these “debates” when their total nonsense should simply be ignored.

Should drink driving be allowed in rural areas? Join us after the break where Danny Healy Rae will put the case for a relaxation of drink driving laws. Fuck off.

7 Likes

If god had intended muldoons to sip pints to their hearts content, he would never have allowes the drink driving laws.

1 Like

Click bait, or eye bait or whatever the equivalent is.

Here hear. It would be funny if it wasn’t for the fact that people are being killed by cunts that want to drink and drive. Completely irresponsible clickbait type “journalism”.

Those two gimps presenting The Tonight Show had a Dublin shock jock as a standing guest around the time I stopped watching it. Some cunt who spouted right wing / racist bile without challenge from one episode to the next. It’s pathetic stuff.

1 Like

I wouldn’t watch this programme regularly as I abhor Cooper but have seen a few episodes recently and it is utter dogshit. They’ve just done an “after the break let’s watch this utter simpleton advocate drink driving” Sky One 15 years ago after the break Ibiza Uncovered type clip. Die Cooper, die.

1 Like

Yerra…

Ah here, he’s fucking pissed. Fucking shame on me for watching this.