The Danny Healy Rae Thread

The majority of Kerry people are thick as shit, pal

3 Likes

That’s exactly what they want you to think.

7 Likes

How many Fungii’s has there been at this stage?

I was of this opinion before as well until i went to Dingle.

The dolphin can barely leap our of the water at this stage he’s so old.

Danny is a clown and Johnny but Michael is much smarter than the vast majority of the dail.

2 Likes

Set the bar a bit higher

Danny Healy Rae on climate change: “God above is in charge of the weather and we here can’t do anything about it.”

3 Likes

Suck on that Ryan :grinning:

1 Like

He came out with a beaut about the lack of a market for dairy production and that dairy farmers were misled by the previous government, something along the lines of “They were told to invesht and increase their quantity, that the market was there for it…and now we know that the Chinese have no notion in the world of drinking milk!”

10 Likes

That is how to describe a society with genetic lactose intolerance, attaboy Danny. :clap:

Danny is a shrewd buck no doubt. He is wrong about this though is he? Sure only a small percentage of milk produced is for drinking.

Nice soundbite all the same

That one could send @Fitzy over the edge

Is @TreatyStones one of his speechwriters?

unreal! incredible political nous

+1. Cute out. Read the speech. There’s nothing we can do about climate change so why is the little rural man driving a van or a tractor or that has to drive into town in a motor car paying carbon taxes.

2 Likes

I’ve a feeling this thread could get plenty of use in the next few years

It may well be my greatest ever gift to TFK

Easy likes.

He is the Paul Murphy of south Kerry. Except he also appeals to the working man.
No fear the scumbags who support Murphy would understand the great scandal that is carbon tax. Fuckers of course get fuel allowance and an extra 5c on the bus doesn’t get noticed by them.

Danny certainly knows how to push a Muldoon’s buttons. See @HBV’s post above for an example.