The Danny Healy Rae Thread

@Matty_Hislop sees plenty of them after he shoots up.

1 Like

I know they exist, I was arguing with the two of them all day on the GGA football thread yesterday.

Danny and Buff are Kilgarvan and both box office .

He’s on Claire Byrne now.

You have planted a nefarious image in my mind.

4 Likes

He’s a gas man. They bite every time.

Shameless shite from RTE putting him on the TV

1 Like

This is really, really bizarre. DHR just said that a guy getting run over by a drunk driver might have brought it on himself by walking out in front of the car.

George Hook logic

1 Like

:joy:

Top quality TV there, right up until he knocked his microphone off, tried to get up out of his chair while the camera was still on him and then burst into a fit of coughing

2 Likes

Did they have subtitles to help understand him?

Job done for Danny

RTÉ’s a bit pathetic in giving a publican a platform to pitch for drink driving. It’s absurd to give credence to there being two sides to this issue. A fake debate. This show has precedent for it with some fascists being invited on a while back.

2 Likes

That’s modern day right-wing politics for you in a nutshell.

Create fake debates in which morons will row in behind you and create as much social media noise as possible and deflect from real issues.

Rural isolation is a real issue though. There really are people who are badly affected by total bans on drink driving, mainly aul lads who live alone and have no other social life. But there isn’t any real interest in doing anything for those people, so we might as well argue over the relative impact of burgers and pints on road safety.

What a word … Courtesy of…

1 Like

Nooooooooo. For FFS I cant unsee that

1 Like