The Dating Thread - Part II

Chin up, pal. Take on board some of this well meaning advice from the chaps here. It’s time to immerse yourself in TFK now. Win us some money. Start some feuds. Develop a niche for yourself. You are capable of great things and can become an internet big hitter if you put your mind to it. Get out and about a little bit too though.

1 Like

There were easier ways of getting a “nice reply” than by breaking up with your girlfriend. You could have posted up a picture of a tractor or your dinner.

12 Likes

As I’ve told you before, the advantage you have is that you can see yourself in 20 years time while hanging around here. Trust me when I tell you , that you’ll wonder what all the fuss was about in ten years time.

4 Likes

You have resolution mate, there’s something to be said for that.

Closure even

https://youtu.be/rvBhFc0BSjI

This is the greatest breakup song of all time. I played it for a month when my first marriage broke up.
I still revert to it a few times a year to give me that dirty horrible raw feeling in the pit of your stomach, usually when I’m alone in a hotel room after pulling the stomach off myself. I think it’s good to experience that now and again.
I have it on here now and I’m bawling crying.

5 Likes

In 10 years - 10 days more like.

2 Likes

The only one laughing at you was @TheUlteriorMotive advising you to send her a Christmas card.

1 Like

@Copper_pipe has had a mental breakdown. I am reliably informed

Give it a week or so, belt a text to 2 or 3 good single mates, book a good hotel in Kilkenny and head down for a Saturday eve.

By the time those boys are finished with ya you’ll wonder what you ever saw in women

24 Likes

:rofl:

Not where i was going with that mixer, but i can see why you’d make that mistake

She wants to meet up so we can talk about things :thinking:

Dungeon this shit.

1 Like

You need to focus on getting a fucking replacement for Tyrod and quit this shittin’ around.

DO NOT START PETERMAN.

Grow a pair of balls and tell her to do one. You’re 22 years of age for jaysus sake. I’d give me right arm to be that age again. Last thing you need is a woman annoying you.

3 Likes

There might be a bit of closure T-Rex in it for you.

He’ll do untold in Coolios next Saturday night

2 Likes

Xanadu’s in your time I’d say!!

1 Like