The Dating Thread - Part II

This is starting to read like a fooking AIB ad.

more like that film groundhog day…

The AIB ad is Terenure not scummy Templeogue.

What would you know about it yank

Limerick lads are not great at geography, flano. They even build their stadiums in the wrong county.

Templeogue is a weird area.

Generally affluent but there are some howryas around the place as well.

Anyone ever in the Spawell pub? Christ what a dive!

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Templeogue is a weird area.

Anyone ever in the Spawell pub? Christ what a dive![/QUOTE]

:D:D:D…Spawell is the biggest kip ever…don’t go near the niteclub…you’d be more of an Orchard man farmer me thinks…just over templeogue bridge and down to the left…there’s a live band and a barbecue every friday…a feed and a pint for a tenner at it…

Used to go to the Spawell about 13-14 years ago and it was a rough kip then, very obliging women there though.

Never set foot in the niteclub scumpot - the pub was enough for me. Used to play snooker up there but haven’t played in ages. Fed up of auld fella posing thinking that they were the greatest snooker players never to be discovered.

I know The Orchard alright but I have never drank there. The Two Sisters on Wainsfort Road is a smashing boozer for quiet pints/matches but you’ll not see many lookers in there. Top quality service. Not there as much as I used to be as I have moved from the area. Terenure Inn is the local now. Grand spot as well in fairness if you can look past the gobshite of a barman that does be in there some nights.

I was only ever in ‘the 4 Tits’ once…seemed like a quiet local pub…nice guiness i remeber though…Is the terenure inn called Fitzpatricks aswell?..was in it years ago if it is?..there’s a place after opening there beside it that does a savage fry up for the hangovers…

The Spawell is grand when you’re 16. It does a decent steak though in the restaurant. It’s a fucking hell hole though.

The Orchard isnt too far from my place. I may pop in tonight

I don’t know about the Terenure Inn to be honest. Pint of Guinness in there is 4.20 which is terrific value, given that it is very fine pint.

Not sure of the fry up place. There is an Italian restaurant right beside the pub which was revamped and has recently opened. There are breakfast places in the village though.

4 Tits :smiley: is very much a local pub and completely catered for that purpose. Pints are dropped down on every occassion and pints are ordered with a wink and a nod. Excellent viewing facilities for matches.

Shinzon is a regular in the Terenure Inn. I hear they recently put a dart board up. Myself and Souldressing are planning on heading down there some night.

Let me know when and I’ll make sure that I won’t be there.

Only messing.

:thumbsup:

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]I just hope that 2 grand you’re after quoting is just the deposit.

What parish btw?[/QUOTE]

deposit on the wedding maire, absolutely no interest in religion so wouldn’t have a clue, could be knocklyon, dunno, but she get a church wedding and i get to have it at home (and that’s courtown before some smart cunt says liverpool)

Maire

Tis the parish of St Jude the apostle (appropriately patron saint of hopeless cases- take note Foley)

A fine part of the world if I may say so myself

How far away are you yourself?

Agreed
A great place for the nat king cole
The burds down from Tallaght always very obliging

Not a bad summation there Farmer
There may be a sociologist in you yet

To say there are some howyas around there is an under estimation to be honest. It’s become awfully scummy in the past few years.

The logue has had more than its fair share of howyas for a long time Flano, Art’s missus could be related to the king scummers in the Orwell Gang. They used to hang around the Orwell Shopping Centre in black slip ons and white towelling socks.