The Dating Thread - Part II

The Spawell nightclub used to be great back in the day, we’d be waking up on a Saturday morning trying to piece together how we all ended up with black eyes, getting chased around the carpark by bouncers and the likes. :guns:

The Orchard has been discussed many times on here, smashing boozer for pretty much all occasions but has been hit hard by the bad times we’re in.

The Twins is a great place to have a bit of grub and watch a match of a Sunday, the lovely waitress with the dark hair whose name I won’t reveal always looks after us well in there, when I ring ahead to get a table for a family meal they don’t even ask me my name.

The Orwell shopping centre is a fucking joke shop. Fucking cunting teenager fucks terrorising the place.

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]The Spawell nightclub used to be great back in the day, we’d be waking up on a Saturday morning trying to piece together how we all ended up with black eyes, getting chased around the carpark by bouncers and the likes. :guns:

The Orchard has been discussed many times on here, smashing boozer for pretty much all occasions but has been hit hard by the bad times we’re in.

The Twins is a great place to have a bit of grub and watch a match of a Sunday, the lovely waitress with the dark hair whose name I won’t reveal always looks after us well in there, when I ring ahead to get a table for a family meal they don’t even ask me my name.[/quote]

I called one of the bouncers a n****r one night there about 5 years ago and told him to fuck off back home. That is all http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/images/avatars/misc/smiley_blackeye.gif

The glory days eh :guns:

Indeed. I’m a much more amiable chap these days.

Fucking hell Flano, I haven’t darkened the doorstep of the nightclub in about 15 years= I was well underage when I used to go.
We had a nice little scam where we used to ring over from the bar in the St Judes GAA club pretending one of us was the manager and saying that a few of the barmen were coming over and for them to take care of us. Always in for free:D
More innocent times

Too much so I’d say, get out on July 24th and let it all out again :guns:

not a fucking chance, my lady is just that - a lady

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Maire

Tis the parish of St Jude the apostle (appropriately patron saint of hopeless cases- take note Foley)

[/QUOTE]

matters not, my parish at home is the more appropriately - our lady of the sea

[quote=“artfoley”]not a fucking chance, my lady is just that - a lady

matters not, my parish at home is the more appropriately - our lady of the sea[/QUOTE]

Art- you are a romantic, good man.
Have you done away with that countdown thingy yet?

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Art- you are a romantic, good man.
Have you done away with that countdown thingy yet?[/QUOTE]

will attend to that in a fww minutes, it’s out by a month anyway:)

at the moment I’m fighting with windows

THE ORDINAL 421 COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY URLMON.DLL

been spending ages trying to find a fucking fix, won’t run windows explorer:mad: so I can’t get at my notes for tomorrows exam:mad:

[quote=“artfoley”]will attend to that in a fww minutes, it’s out by a month anyway:)

been spending ages trying to find a fucking fix, won’t run windows explorer:mad: so I can’t get at my notes for tomorrows exam:mad:[/QUOTE]

Jesus, I thought you were out in the dark fitting windows or some type of domestic duties like painting.
You’ll be OK. Good luck BTW.

[quote=“artfoley”]will attend to that in a fww minutes, it’s out by a month anyway:)

been spending ages trying to find a fucking fix, won’t run windows explorer:mad: so I can’t get at my notes for tomorrows exam:mad:[/QUOTE]

Open Task Manager> New Task > Run Explorer.exe

first thing I tried, the same error pops, it’s driving me fucking cracked, I’ve uninstalled IE because they have linked it to the problem but still no avail

Awwww.

Poor MongBoy.

Type in www.iamamong.com and this should help you sort it out…

[quote=“tipptops*”]Awwww.

Poor MongBoy.[/QUOTE]

somebody let me know when tipptops 1 comes back

until then it’s ignore list with poor widdle dump for you

[quote=“artfoley”]somebody let me know when tipptops 1 comes back

until then it’s ignore list with poor widdle dump for you[/QUOTE]

Afraid.

mmmmmmhahaha.

Yellow.

Destroyed.

A sure sign that you’ve finally made the big time

:mad:

The Orchard left me a happy birthday message on facebook, if I ever had any doubts about making the big time they’re gone now

The Orchard left me a happy birthday message on facebook, if I ever had any doubts about making the big time they’re gone now[/QUOTE]

Is that a hint to tell us that it’s your birthday?

Fuck off.