The Dating Thread - Part II

I don’t think a lot of Irish women are as fond of the gym as their bio states, certainly judging by their pictures.

2 Likes

Irish women are very lazy and get found out if they move overseas. Most are back home a stone heavier in a year or two.

Yeah. I just don’t get why some of them feel the need to tell us they love the gym when clearly they don’t seem to.

Personally I get bad vibes from a woman who mentions the gym in her profile or has pics of herself working out or in gym gear in their profile. Real hint of narcissism or mental instability off it. Besides some of those gym bunnies have arms like a lightweight boxer which isn’t attractive at all.

I’d much prefer a lady who looks after what she eats and keeps herself active and doesn’t feel the need to tell the world she goes to the gym and how much she loves it.

3 Likes

Why do women like Candles? WTF is that about.

In my experience it’s scented candles in the jacks after I’ve caused carnage in there, which I can understand.

6 Likes

marketing is very powerful.

I don’t think they even like them that much, it’s just out there that they do.

they do, walk past lush on college green and try not to puke, then watch the women flocking in there

Hygge

A Guinness scented candle to cover the smell of Guinness scented farts would be a noble idea

2 Likes

is it a good idea to have a naked flame anywhere near guinness farts?

asking for a friend

Candles are for power outages & hiding the smell of pungent weed.

For show thereafter

1 Like

Wax melts is wheee it’s at

Anyone ever try that Ikatch dating app?

Jesus @Julio_Geordio I like a good auld Yankee candle myself…

I like the smell from Lush. There I said it. Less toxic than the smell from a lot over other places. Candles wouldn’t be a big part of their market.

youre dead to me!

I’d say there are unfortunate women in certain industries that must receive a load of candles as gifts. I’m thinking childcare workers and teachers mainly. They must want to fuck these candles against the wall every time they receive one.

1 Like

Was it SNL or something that did a not very funny song about a candle being regifted around at Christmas? Anyway the gist of it was what you said.

Deviant

I have tried lighting the match after a shit but it never kills the smell. A candle may work better.
Which reminds me of a story. Around 20 years ago, in a lasses house, I had a dose of the Heineken shits, so said I had to “go downstairs for a glass of water”. I went down, found the utility toilet, and not a moment too soon, shite came flying out, but it was only mid dump that I realised there was no jacks paper, so I had to wash my arse in the sink, and use some old rag to dry up afterwards. I must say, at the time, I thought washing ones arse was way more hygenic, and I did a good job. Poo slipped out so quick, I don’t think there was time for the smell to linger.
Back upstairs with a nice fresh hole, and a glass of water, and she asks “what took you so long?”. “I though I was going to puke” says I.
I would never set foot in Feakle again.

5 Likes