The Dating Thread - Part II

Pure :see_no_evil:

Big discussion on using candles to quell the stench of a shite on the dating thread.

Some amount of Romeos on here.

12 Likes

@Tank , you’ll have to give an extra tonne to that black lad with the new restrictions

1 Like

Sounds like a load of feakle matter to me.

Lapsed poster @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy might find someone that shares the same views…

4 Likes

Problem is if he doesn’t have a photo to look at, he could end up having a conversation with himself

4 Likes

Might be his best chance of finding love.

“He described the defendant’s actions as stupidity at the highest level and said he should meet people through friends instead”.

He’ll drive much more carefully if he’s not meeting a stranger :grinning:

A single lad from Criagavon, County Armagh… I thought I saw in another report that he had cannoli in the car for the date … :thinking:

2 Likes

You are putting the pizzas together

3 Likes

He must have been on some promise!

1 Like

I could be in a spot of bother. Earlier today I’d a few serendipitous encounters with a member of the opposite persuasion, it was obvious to both of us that fate was throwing us together…whether she liked it or not.
I acquitted myself reasonably well, though @anon67715551’s various admonishments rang in my ears throughout the final and decisive encounter. I wish @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy was hear to offer guidance and moral support.

Terrible stench of neediness off your posts recently, mate.

Cop on

Your entire presence here is reactionary, negative and hostile…except when comparing mid size family saloons of course.

Ah, that’s just with you bro

He barely has a good word to say about most of them either.

2 Likes