The Dating Thread - Part II

Ghosting it is so.

1 Like

“Aw for fuck sake…”

3 Likes

Maybe not, she videocalled “friend” to say her mate wasn’t allowed into Maggies Mays cause he was wearing tracksuit pants. Now she’s in Bugler Doyle’s.

1 Like

Is it cors o Donovan of Limerick?

3 Likes

Beware!

2 Likes

Made the rookie mistake of going to the All-Ireland hurling final in 2015 in a tracksuit for comfort. Was briefly turned away from Quinn’s until I struck up a conversation in the chipper next door with some randomer from Kilkenny who’d been thrown out. He was keeping a close eye on the door and gave the all clear when the coast was clear. There was a fella in Quinn’s telling women he was Richie Reid the same night😅

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: watching his interview on gaa yt channel earlier, he looks like he’s brimming with charisma :rofl::rofl: 5 min interview, made up mostly of scores, then ya have Mike Casey giving 13 mins and he was interesting.

1 Like

Would it put you (non smoker) off if potential partner was a smoker or am I being too petty?

First date went grand, messaging away since.

Note, I have not disclosed my gambling habits/links to the Romanian mafia yet. She could have a problem with that I guess :face_with_peeking_eye:

11 Likes

If that’s all she does to torment you, you’ll be grand. Go with God. And give up that aul gambling.

4 Likes

I’d say the smoking would wear thin fairly quickly

7 Likes

Get the bag emptied as much as you can and don’t mind the smoking.

1 Like

Unless she’s doing up rollies at the dinner table and she’s missing teeth as a result of them date on lad. Make love not war

If she smokes she pokes.

One of life’s great pleasures is climbing off a lass and ye both share a fag.
Its the breathing in the smoke in the car before and afterwards that’s the killer

Can’t think of a bigger turn off than smoking in a woman.

1 Like

On a serious note, sounds like you have reservations already if smoking bothers you. If not; give it time, and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Dunno if I ever smoked in a woman. I never looked.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be a fan of it but on the upside you’d get peace every half hour on a night out when she’d nip outside for a fag and you could monitor Romanian U21 Wheelchair basketball scores

7 Likes

Major ikk, pardon the pun