The Dating Thread - Part II

I met my woman on Tinder but Bumble used to have a good reputation because it was a female friendly app. You swiping around Wexford Town? Be careful not to get too many matches at once because it used to be that once you matched then the girl only had 24 hours to message you or the match was lost. You could only extend one match a day. You’ll be inundated with “Howya hun” conversation starters.

Ah i’d be well used to that. I only got one believe it or not out of about 20 with that, she had 3 kids but fine looking lass. Chatting to a girl here who I met down the stores from about 10 years ago and it’s going well so far, happy out!

4 Likes

What’s the accepted ratio of kids to looks out of 10. Presume she needs to be a 9 or better if she has 3 kids

2 Likes

Tbh with ya, i’m early 30’s with no kids. I dont want baggage (1 child and needs to be at least an 8).

1 Like

There are other considerations too that have bearing in matters. As in, are all 3 with the one fella?

2 Likes

Rocking another man’s cradle is wrong

Sounds like you may set your location to Limerick on Bumble Plus and match Valerie Wheeler cc @Batigol.

1 Like

I met a woman on Bumble and am getting married

31 Likes

The Stag is going to be off the charts

1 Like

That’d be a dream, i wont lie!

1 Like

What age are you at all? :joy:

All the candles I’ve lit have finally come to fruition. I’m extremely proud of you

1 Like

There’s a valid back story there, but not posting it here.

The stag will be epic. Epsom or Longchamp will feature you’d imagine.

1 Like

And Miltown Malbay, no doubt.

Willie week will never have seen the likes of it

Fintan is organising the stag

Can’t trust anyone on the INTERNET

Girl organises date, boy goes to bar, girl isn’t about, boy texts girl, no answer from girl. Is that catfishing? Asking for a friend…

Ghosting more so than Catfishing. Catfish would be where she looks like a 9 on her dating profile but doesn’t bear resemblance to what she looks like in real life when you meet.

2 Likes