The Dating Thread - Part II

From his postings here I was under the impression that @peddlerscross has a female companion. A Newmarket on Fergus or Derry woman I’d imagine. He’s playing 3D chess with ye all.

I’d say you’d be as well off sticking to the EPL mate.

Are you the dating aficionado on here or something? Do you even know your hinge from your bumble?

Did you ever get the ride on a tractor?

No I never got a ride, no I never got a ride, no I never got a ride on a tractor.

1 Like

did you ever get your whole?

That Geary cunt gets everything. That was perfect for Wheeler to host.

4 Likes

That rivalry has come to a head, the new improved Wheeler looks the fresher fighter but prime Anna would expect to dispatch her.

Bit like Katue Taylor v Kellie Harrington

1 Like

I like Valerie, we’d often have spin on in the morning and she really seems like a smashing girl,
But Anna is a good few years further down the road now, if Val bides her time the world could be her oyster, one step at a time

Yeah, then we’ll probably get sick of her. Seems rte likes to ram the same presenters down our throats for years.

Should rte just schedule a check in with you every so often before they do their quarterly planning or something just to get a real feel on the ground view on its presenters?

If Ursula Jacob got the job there wouldn’t be a word out of him.

2 Likes

Fuck up ya bitch.

1 Like

Ursula Jacob stays in her lane and sticks to gaa.

We’ll know she’s truly arrived when @artfoley arrives along to have a pop at her and put her back in her place.

2 Likes

Get back in your place you little bitch

3 Likes

For connoisseurs like @caulifloweredneanderthal

No. You’re meant to charge him €50 before the insult

4 Likes

Its christmas

2 Likes

F

1 Like