The Dating Thread - Part II

(On an anonymous Internet forum at least)

My last date was with a chick who informed me she had an apartment full of pythons and she worked in a shop selling astrology books. She posted a photo of a wall full of whips, which is what generated the initial interest but spending a night in 40sq metres with those things slithering around unhindered helped me mutter a hard no in the shape of a soft ghosting.

12 Likes

I called a halt to it with a wan after the 3rd date earlier in the year. I got the impression she was only after someone that had a few pound. I wouldn’t be mentioning my links to the Romanian mafia or anything like but she’d be observant on my choice of clothing and they’d be a comment to go with it regarding cost. Looking back on it, the topic of money came up on all 3 times we met… After 3 strikes the :rotating_light: went off in my head. Maybe i was reading too much into it but I think I made the right call :man_shrugging:

On to yesterday, agreed on coffee down at the Marina Market (cc @Thomas_Brady ) chatting away for about an hour and thought all was going well. She then suggested a walk around the area which I thought was a good sign. Went for a stroll anyway and chatted away for another 45 minutes before saying our goodbyes etc. Was gonna do nothing more till this morning but got the “nice guy but not feeling it” text last night then. Honestly thought it went well :man_shrugging:

We go again

28 Likes

And what about the snakes?

3 Likes

You’ll be leaving the Canada Goose jacket home the next time

3 Likes

Are you sure that text was meant for you?

2 Likes

She went home and gave a date update into the “all the single ladies” Whatsapp group and the jealous weasels in it started throwing up red flags

“No milk in his coffee, can’t trust that…girl”
“He didn’t want sushi…where are ya going with that girl”
“Drom Broadford play a turgid style of football, forget him girl”

20 Likes

I don’t know how ye do it in fairness.

1 Like

It stayed in his pants

#3 clinched it I’d say

1 Like

Ned Eglish has a lot to answer for

I’m not that foolish :grinning:

1 Like

More this?

Not that flashy

Thought that was nicely understated.

Ye should be showing them Una’s costume and get their opinion for some forum feedback.

Wouldn’t be keen on the sliders.

Prefer the air max myself.

The Air Max has always been a lovely shoe

Gráinne Seoige mar cinnire.