The Dating Thread - Part II

For dating.

Realistically Instagram is the best for everything.

1 Like

Bumble handier because the girl has to write first

Nah, could get burnt badly there if ya don’t do your schoolwork properly.

1 Like

A friend of mine went out to work in Kentucky on his college work placement.

I don’t think it was tinder or bumble more a local dating website he downloaded.

He new next to nothing about Kentucky but after two weeks he’d be chatting to two girls fairly steady on the app. He asked both out on a date for the following weekend.

One never replied but the other one was fairly interested. So he arranged in the world famous McCarthys bar to meet your one for drinks.

When he got in the Saturday evening the girl who never replied was sitting at the bar. He absolutely shat his togs and froze as she instantly recognised him. The actual date turned up a few minutes later and started laughing.

Turned out the two girls were friends and had him sussed early doors.

You can never be too careful on those dating apps.

6 Likes

No need for hints, just tell her straight up ffs.

2 Likes

Something tells me this wan wants to do the rejecting not receive it. Stay schtum CP

Knew

By God. Any good yarns from your escapades? Where would your stomping ground have been for dates? Suppose the likes of Wheelocks outside of Enniscorthy would be a solid meeting ground for a first date. Maybe a stroll along Curracloe or MorrisCastle too?

Sitting on the rocks in bunclody looking out at the sea

2 Likes

@BruidheanChaorthainn badly shown up here.

1 Like

How?

Tinder is great if you strike while the iron is hot. Too many lads spend days texting back and forth, not realising she’s at the same yarn with 5 or 10 other lads. Go for the jugular early and you’ll quickly weed out the chancers and time wasters.

3 Likes

Well this is the thing.

If you after the ride it’s grand but If you want to meet a nice girl I’d say just get out and about.

You can waste too much time on bumble and tinder.

Even now though I’d say tinder and them are seriously outdated.

Instagram is unreal handy.

With Tinder you definitely know there’s an initial attraction if they’ve swiped right on you. I presume you’re basing sliding into someone’s Instagram DM’s on them liking a few of your posts. Not exactly a foolproof method.

Generational thing obviously but I’d look my nose down on anybody who needed an app to meet a nice bird, or get a ride

I find it very handy.

As an example I knew a girl was in Paris the Saturday night because she’d a story up.

You don’t get that With tinder.

If a girl is constantly like your posts or stories on Instagram it’s usually a decent sign too.

There’s not many you don’t look down your nose at I’d say

14 Likes

Yet you love Ryan Tubridy!

2 Likes

Bizarre response,

I have no real opinion on Ryan Tubridy, heard he’s a very good guy is all

But, bizarre response :man_shrugging:

Absolutely I’m worse to engage tbh

2 Likes