The Dating Thread - Part II

RTÉ 2. There’s a Wexford farmer called “Yano” looking for love.

1 Like

That’s disappointing. They had a great rapport but maybe distance got in the way.

I happened to park up beside the bould Ciano last week. He has a motor that Buff would be proud of. An early 00’s saloon Ford Focus

1 Like

Would you say Ciano has a body of work that would put him in the conversation with MC Pat Flynn as greatest DJ from the southwest?

I made my excuses months ago and called a halt to it. I haven’t changed my mind since.

The Pipe is not for turning.

Definitely up there and he has age on his side

1 Like

I’d be afraid I’d be bankrupt by Christmas.

1 Like

Saved

Wheelocks is a nice spot if meeting someone from north of the county and wanting to meet halfway alright. Probably the only decent spot in Enniscorthy district that comes to mind. During the summer you can’t go wrong with Cahore Point with the ice cream van there, sit on the beach, chat away at the end of the walk. If ya wanted to get food then ya have the Strand in the vicinity. Best place I’ve found though is a nice walk also along Rosslare cliff walk. Get chips in Tuskar takeaway, chat away looking at the boats go in and out between about 5-8.

1 Like

The gym bunny boiler is here flirting (badly) with the new instructor as is her normal MO. Just heard her telling him that she is going to Rome in a couple of weeks and asking him if he had any recommendations of places to visit. Anyone hear of any places of interest to visit in Rome? I’d like to help her out.

3 Likes

Of all places in the world I can’t think of anywhere of interest to visit in Rome.

2 Likes

I hear the Colosseum is nice.

2 Likes

Put back on the headphones and focus on your next set soldier.

3 Likes

tell her to get a train to florence, only an hour a half away when you get the italian TGV

Tell her when in Rome do as the Romanians do.

Also. Would you?

Surprised it took 6 replies for this question to be asked. As bad a case of Butterhead as it gets unfortunately.

But yeah probably.

2 Likes

I thought it was implicit when you solicited lines that youd try to get in there