Good luck chief

Was Fallon Sherrock at the WDF???

I’ll be offline for the night again :joy::joy:

6 Likes

In the words of Shaggy

It wasn’t me**

** Or the Romanian mafia.

1 Like

One of the lads got the “What are we?” on a 3rd date at the weekend. He wasn’t long making his excuses after that :see_no_evil: You’d want your wits about our coming up to Christmas so you would.

8 Likes

That’s not what you’d be looking for on the third date …

What’s the current position with getting your leg over?

1st, 2nd, or what?

At this stage in the game it’s more of a miracle than a sin

1 Like

3rd date is last chance saloon. There should be strong indications of it after the 2nd date, and ideally after the 1st. Better to cut the nonsense but I suppose nobody wants to come across as a slut.

3rd is usually the official one in Ireland. I remember going on a date with a girl from Finland, a few leagues out of my league. We went for a few coffees in the Bald Barista’s original, now closed location on Aungier St and we must have talked for five hours. I thought, ‘I’m in’. She gave me a big hug at the end. ‘Friendzoned’, I thought. A few days later, she invited me for a cup of tea in her flat in Drumcondra, a few hours before she flew home for a couple of days. She pointed at the kettle, told me where the cups and teabags were and told me to fire away, that she’d some last minute packing to do. She re-entered the kitchen area a few mins later, and when I looked around she hadn’t a stitch on her. There was zero indication in my mind that there was anything apart from tea happening in our relationship after the first meet. Still mates with her until this day. The signals are easier to pick up from the native girls. They can read us better, and vice versa…which has it’s good and it’s bad.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tip- I’ll know what to do the next time a finnish blade tells me to make her a cuppa

8 Likes

Did ya ever feel ya missed something big time because of it?

Regarding the signals, or that she was the one that got away?

5 Likes
9 Likes

That never fails to crack me up.

“The crazy axis starts at a 4” :joy:

6 Likes

Haven’t seen that in ahwile ‘Your unicorn zone’ :joy:

2 Likes

Is 28 and 23 acceptable or is a man at risk of being cancelled :grimacing:

3 Likes

Acceptable. As long as shes not 16