The Dating Thread - Part II

They’ve sold out the 3 Arena for Saturday night.

I’ll never understand it but fair play to them for cashing in while they can. The following they have from the likes of Breda from Belmullet and Ashling from Athlone is crazy. They seem to be excellent at playing up to the rural stereotype too.

1 Like

Asking for a friend.

6 dates in.

Christmas present?

• Yes
  • No
  • You’re a think cunt for getting yourself into this situation before the darts start up for the Christmas
0 voters

Kind of have to bud even if it’s only token gesture.

4 Likes

Join the local Macra club

100% … Don’t over do it as you’ll be setting the standard, but certainly a token will be well received.

After 6 dates I’d buy her a present even if i was never going to see her again…but I’m very romantic, a lovely fella etc. Which reminds me, i need to buy a couple of boots vouchers

2 Likes

If you’re getting the dart then you better or it’s the last one you’ll be getting.

3 Likes

If she’s not a big munter I’d be very surprised. How much is it to see them? Wife was telling me it was €70 to see Vogue and Joanne McNally last week. 4 or 5 nights sold out. Nearly fell off my chair. Unbelievable.

Maybe they’re pole dancing or something?

4 Likes

Something small like Body lotion & lube

2 Likes

Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Behave.

1 Like

Would only pay €70 to see Nipper and Joe McNally

2 Likes

Mrs Mac and her friends had tickets to that show. They bought them about 15 months in advance or something crazy.

I was in this situation years ago (two years in a row).

Both years, it was over by January anyway, so don’t be spending much (up Tipp).

3 Likes

€50/€60for a ticket for Saturday depending on what block you’re in.

Someone in the comments was quick to point out the wan who posted update her profile picture 2 hours before the post :joy:

As expected :sob:

1 Like

I’ve heard the reported fee the two lads are getting from Apple Green for doing some ad for them and couldn’t believe it.

They must be millionaires which is incredible really but I don’t expect their careers to be overly long. May as well milk for as long as they can.

Their biggest selling point remains being from Tipperary.

5 Likes

I much prefer and always have the mysterious allure of a foreign woman over our own.