The Dating Thread - Part II

Exactamundo

@gilgamboa and @Raylan seething that the young lad is out and about enjoying life. You hate to see such ill feeling

Just trying to put the jung fella right

A fuckin teddy bear

Maybe its a hint shes into furries

1 Like

A girl once bought me a book about dead rock stars…hendrix, sid viscous, janis joplin etc, for an actual Christmas present. She was some bitch…a fact which escaped me at the time, despite the book.

1 Like

I think your present is perfect copper. Good lad. I really hope it works out for ye. Don’t be second guessing it, because you can’t.

5 Likes

Teddy for her to cuddle at yours.

She prob spent the same.

Nasty stuff here

1 Like

I’m not going to bother correcting this

It’s left at his place, she’s in…

Sounds like you played that lovely @Copper_pipe
You have her on the back foot now and second guessing. If you’d laid it on too thick she’d have gotten comfortable and you’d set a high bar.

1 Like

I’m disgusted with those exchanges

Did you marry her?

I was in school with both of them. That doesn’t surprise me! :slight_smile:
But sounds like it could be an auld yarn.

1 Like

No, it was several more years before i started getting married to women. I was first year in college, i knew no better…and so it continued

1 Like

Birds love buying multiple presents of shite that they can use themselves eg chocolate
Fake uggs from our friend if she’s getting uppity

That’s very cynical @Spidey . Young wimmin are genuinely very sweet and good natured about Christmas, birthdays etc. They put a lot of thought into such matters, they love wrapping presents, making men happy etc.
Then it all changes, changes utterly…

1 Like

What kind of a teddy was it?

An ordinary one? A soppy one draped in the date you first met? Or one in Luke Littler’s dart shirt?

1 Like

Minus one point for Bruno being in blue :smiling_face_with_tear:

16 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that I don’t think.