The Dating Thread - Part II

She’s a keeper

It’s the other 79 bears in her bedroom that would worry me

1 Like

Wouldn’t those two sets of presents be roughly the same price?

I wouldn’t worry about presents anyway, it’s down the list of criteria in a potential partner, if it isn’t you’re as well off out

2 Likes

I wouldn’t overthink it.

Get away. Really?!

I’m blessed like that

1 Like

Blue doesn’t look good on Bruno

Bruno’s class

Sauvage alone would be more than 60 bean.

A blue teddy bear might be trying to tell you something :flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Is that a camera?

3 Likes

Funnily enough i bought a couple of mamas and papas bits for a new arrival…all their stuff is beige now- no pink, no blue

I think the secret message may be in ‘snuggle friends’.

I remember being on POF around 2010/2011/2012 etc.
There were always these haunty ones getting banned or leaving in a huff and they’d come back with their profile opening with

“I’m baaaaaaaack” as if all Irish blokes were hanging around waiting for them.

They’d follow up with some txt spk then and a bit of “hun” thrown in and some “no dik pics plz”.

Or the other ones who were looking for serious relationships but you’d butter them up a bit and they’d get a dose of the horns and be mad for road…

7 Likes

Any bukakke?

1 Like

You’ve a wonderful way of describing certain aspects of Irish life.

4 Likes

Not of POF but I’d say if I’d pursued a few ones in it , they’d have been up for it but probably in a random hotel room in Clonmel.

1 Like

I remember being introduced to ‘Craigslist’ circa 2006 in New York, and being told that this is how the Americans do dating. I wasn’t one of those chaps who was constantly picking up women in bars. I was alcoholic, and the drink was more interesting. So, I would go online and meet women for coffees, and adjusted to the brave new world. I returned to Ireland a year later with my tools sharpened and cleaned up on ‘coffee dates’ with women from the online world, when it was just kicking off. I couldn’t believe the success, coupled with the fact that I wasn’t 12 pints deep…it worked. Online dating these days are a complete cesspit. Everyone is jaded. Women sometimes will have a list on their profile of ‘hard-no’s’ so large that they exclude most likely 99.9% of men before they even get to the greeting stages.

1 Like

With good reason most likely.

Nah, it’s usually…
:x: Non-feminists
:x: Smokers
:x: Centre Hair partings
:x: Brown shoe wearers
:x: Buyers of non ecological foods
:x: Cat dislikers
:x: Vanilla Sexxers
:x: Non electric car owners
:x: Israel supporters