The Dating Thread - Part II

That’s not a bad tactic Sledge. I mean if she is not totally offended by it and has a bit of banter around it chances are that she is up for it…

I’ve found that bar maids and married women are usually the ones that like a roll about although irate husbands/boyfriends are a serious downside to this,especially with burds who can’t keep their yaps closed(in a non-sexual context).

very true mb, some big lad nearly smacked me in coppers last night as I pinched his bird/wife on the hole, i’m unrepentant though, i mean if you are bringing your bird to coppers you need to have a long hard look at yourself

Do you live in either Weatherfield or Albert Square manus no?

Longsight M13

I’d need a better suntan to fit in around Longsight Sledge.

Longsight ?? not near Northmoor Road i hope ???

Who asked you to butt in ballbag?

Anybody go for the Smirting technique? Spend 5 minutes in any smoking garden or the outside of a pub on your todger and before you know it you’ll be off chatting to someone. Don’t worry if you find yourself talking to a man because it’s usually genuine interesting chat and banter and anyway the next time it will probably be a female given the 50/50 population divide and probability laws. Well easier than forcing useless chat up lines on birds or lurking around ladies powder rooms methinks.

Yeah that standing beside the jacks stuff is ridiculous, I mean for fuck sake lads!

Jesus! never saw this ‘kind of thing’ being hashed out here!!!

Anyway, I may get ridiculed for posting on a thread about ways to pull birds, But to be honest camp queers ( I’m not one of them - THANK CHRIST) are just like birds, all soppy and emotional, and sure most take longer to get ready than the fairer sex.

I find it qiute easy to pull, as men, we only think of sex, so its handy,
But there is a good way to go about it. (see the steps below)

1, Make decent eye contact with them,
(for pulling lads) Don’t look at what their packing - too much!
(for pulling birds) don’t let them see you staring at their tits,

1. chat-up lines are useless, forget all but the funny ones, and never use them if your trying to pull!

2. Don’t come across as being over keen, I’ve walked away from hotties who come across like that! The thought process tells me that its a nightly accourance, and I don’t fancy sitting down in James’ or the GMHC, because the fooker is riddled!

3. Get them a drink, if nothing else you’ll get your foot in the door with them, and they’ll know your interested in them.

4. If your in a large group, move yourself and the person away to talk in a less ‘pressured’ enviroment.

5. Get a rough gauge for what they like, and talk about that.

6. If you get their number, DON’T text them dirty things!
    I only recently met a guy, who then decided he’d text me at 6 in the morning (I’d just gotten home) to tell me that he likes- (and I Quote) “nothing better than a mouth full of piss and spit”, and “I’ve tried the tied, bound, gaged and raped thin… that was fun”
    needless to say, I’m never going to see him again!!!

Finally,
8. kiss them on the cheek, or a quick peck on the lips, at least that way your putting the ball in their court to go in for a proper kiss.

All that can of course be by-passed, My record 40 second pull in the G is a testament to that!

BTW - I love that I’m the only gay in village, cheers for the mention on that one bandage!

He mentioned Flano aswell!!

This is gas.

I’m on my lapdancer over at the table. Jugs is on his lapdancer on the couch.

cesc4 has just arrived in with the cousin that he scored before.

This has potential to be funny.

Other news, we have The Jackal on in the background.

she’s a cracker in fairness. family goes out the window when they look like this.

I can see right down her top from here.

Talking some scheidt in fairness.

But you’d learn to just ignore the drone and concentrate on the rack.

i almost saw up her skirt a minute ago. she’s not too keen on crossing the legs

Well, she scored her cousin so I doubt it’s too hard to get up there.

‘And she was like…’

‘And then I was like…’

‘And they were like…’

‘It was all so like…’

I’m so going to like throw this coooont over the balcony.

Shut the fook up already.

Or alternatively tell us another entertaining anecdote about someone we’ve never met before.

talking about american taxes and psycology. for fook sake! like. silly fook.

legs a little chunky now on closer inspection. fooking bangers on her though!

In fairness, and this may sound a little soppy or romantic, I’d need to be peeled off her.