The Dating Thread - Part II

Richard Gere’s fooking Irish accent in The Jackel was tragic.

so does this mean cesc4 is forgiven then bandage?

Weird state of affairs altogether so it was. We were all there in the gaff last night about 10.30pm and cesc4 got a phone call and left the room. Next thing, he arrived back in and said he’d a friend in the area who was going to pop in to say hello. Jugs and I were having a go at him and saying, ‘Popping in to say hello - that’s a little bit gay. Who’s coming over?’ Then he admitted it and we were jeering the fook out of hm.

So he let yer wan in and she came up and was wearing a short dress with her Manchester Citys hanging out. As Jugs said to me via private mail on TFK as all 4 of us chatted, and with us two on our respective lapdancers in the room, ‘I don’t know where to look…up her dress or down her top.’ Then she started rattling on and boring the absolute scheidt out of us. I couldn’t take any more and made my excuses and went into my room after about an hour. Jugs decided to stay up and make things awkward to see what cesc4 would do so I need to find out exactly what happened next.

All in all, he’s not forgiven as the bird’s his cousin. What a sicko!

LOL, entertaining story that. I had a date last night, got home at 5.30am this morning. She wasn’t my cousin though, so I’m not sure it’s relevant.

Ha ha - classic Jugs!

With all the japes on the social networking sites thread I forgot to ask, how was your date Sledge?

Is she the wan?

[quote=“Bandage”]Weird state of affairs altogether so it was. We were all there in the gaff last night about 10.30pm and cesc4 got a phone call and left the room. Next thing, he arrived back in and said he’d a friend in the area who was going to pop in to say hello. Jugs and I were having a go at him and saying, ‘Popping in to say hello - that’s a little bit gay. Who’s coming over?’ Then he admitted it and we were jeering the fook out of hm.

So he let yer wan in and she came up and was wearing a short dress with her Manchester Citys hanging out. As Jugs said to me via private mail on TFK as all 4 of us chatted, and with us two on our respective lapdancers in the room, ‘I don’t know where to look…up her dress or down her top.’ Then she started rattling on and boring the absolute scheidt out of us. I couldn’t take any more and made my excuses and went into my room after about an hour. Jugs decided to stay up and make things awkward to see what cesc4 would do so I need to find out exactly what happened next.

All in all, he’s not forgiven as the bird’s his cousin. What a sicko![/quote]

How close a cousin, I was breaking my shite laughing reading the flow of posts between yourself and jugs this mornign…is she a cracker altogether?

Does cesc 4 ackowledge the sickness of the situation
did he know she was his cousing when he scored her (did she?)
will he score her again?

why would cesc4 have to be forgiven? did he wipe your eye with this lass or what

so many questions so little else bothering me

[quote=“Bandage”]

Is she the wan?[/quote]

Not at all. The search for “the wan” will recommence in Derry tomorrow night :slight_smile:

[quote=“dancarter”]How close a cousin, I was breaking my shite laughing reading the flow of posts between yourself and jugs this mornign…is she a cracker altogether?

Does cesc 4 ackowledge the sickness of the situation
did he know she was his cousing when he scored her (did she?)
will he score her again?

why would cesc4 have to be forgiven? did he wipe your eye with this lass or what

so many questions so little else bothering me[/quote]

close enough to have 4 legged children.

she’s a bit tasty alright dan, damn finest rack i’ve seen in a while.

cesc sent a text about 2am one night saying he scored his cousin, and this was after telling us he was going to a family do (little did we know he was going to do family)

Just got some more information on cesc4’s sick and tawdry affair. Nothing happened the other night after I went into my room. Jugs sat out with them on the couch for a while as chaperon so cesc4 and his first cousin briefly went into his room to talk before she went home. Then last night they went out for a meal and went to the cinema afterwards and engaged in a little bit of kissing and handholding. This is stomach-turningly sick.

Has Cisk4 told his his parents yet about his new bird?
Or has he told his Aunt and Uncle yet about his new bird?

the family tree will end up looking more like a pentagram…

in fairness beggers can’t be choosers…

I just made up a new nickname for cesc4. He shall now be referred to as Daniel and it’s a nod to wantway Hun striker, Daniel Cousin. He’s going on a date with her on Saturday to that comedy festival thingy so anyone going keep an eye out for 2 complete sickos.

Sick as a small hospital is that cunt. Does he not see it’s wrong Bandage.

Also, try to get his family to call him Daniel.

I’m shall start callling him Daniel now and not plain old ‘Big Nose’ anymore.

I can exclusively reveal that cesc4 cheated on his cousin last night. Strangely enough, the incident involved a female that he’s not actually related to. It was only a mere kiss but Home and Away watchers will know a stray kiss has been enough to wreck marriages on occasion so we can’t downplay the serious nature of this incident.

this cesc4 is wrong

does he post here?

At least someone’s getting some

a kiss?

Yere easily pleased around here