The Dating Thread - Part II

No wonder he lost his arm. I’d run him out of any workplace. No safety boots. No hi vis. No gloves

Ah here. That reply was meant to be in the lessons for life thread.in reply to the one armed lad with the wheelbarrow.
I think the site might need a mechanic or handyman to look at it.

Could he not dip her for oil first?

Princess is on the phone to her sister there…the story is that the sister’s friend, who had a baby about 3 weeks ago, brought the baby on a Tinder date today.

A very understanding chap, or a psycho bitch?

6 Likes

She has enough to be fucking doing now without trying to get some fella to throw his arm up her 3 weeks after dropping one. Fuck sake.

3 Likes

The poor cunt hardly knew she was bring a sprog.

I didn’t ask and I don’t think I want to know…this lady is cracked and a real man eater.

That is fucking terrible pal.

Can’t be true surely.

100%.

If you knew the lady in question…

Terrible parenting for a start. Newborn sprogs are not supposed to leave the house for the first six weeks. Also, her Gant won’t heal up for a few weeks after that.

1 Like

That’s fucking nuts pal, 3 week old baby.

Something very wrong there.

Very true.

Sure it would be like a wizard’s sleeve :astonished:

1 Like

Christ…

2 Likes

That’s a myth mate, it’d be the stitches opening I’d be more concerned about.

Happened to a mate of mine years ago after a night out, covered in blood he was.

She wouldn’t even have ‘cleaned’.

10 Likes

What kind of deviant is your friend to try and ride his wife before she’s healed up? Is he Muslim?

She was never his wife pal, they met for about 20 minutes after the Market nightclub about 10 years ago.

She was just after a kid, he did’nt know etc etc…

1 Like

Do they ever come back half right again lads, after the baby, down there?

They come back better pal.

1 Like