The Dating Thread - Part II

Eh? This from the guy who has to come on here for advice on wither to date one of these mammies? Pot - Kettle

1 Like

You can’t even make make up stuff about me as embarrassing as your cries for advice on here.

Here’s a scenario for you: You go on a date or two and she ends up back at your place on the couch. Do you (a) drop the hand, or (b) get up and put the kettle on because it’s time for your mini roll?

didnt 2 girls :smile: bring you back to their hotel only for the 3 of you to polish off a (full) bottle of wine and you fell asleep until you woke a 7am having shat your trousers and ran out the door?

that was you wasnt it?

3 Likes

Gas you should mention that, I met one of those girls again just recently

@Smark, ignore this lady with child. Don’t communicate with her ever again.

Onto the next one.

6 Likes

Right too bandage buddy. She’s shop soiled, damaged goods. Only a stark raving cunt would rear another mans spawn.

She has lost her purity.

2 Likes

Smark will wake up beside her with a horn some Saturday morning. Next thing some annoying little muldoon fuck will come bursting into the room. “Mammy, mammy - I need to be in Bruff by 10am for rugby.” Not only will he not get the ride, he’ll get the job of driving this young gimp to training. Get yourself out of this situation pronto, @Smark pal.

2 Likes

@Smark I think this girl is the one.

I don’t know what it is iv just got a feeling.

3 Likes

If @Smark had any decency and sense he’d set up a TFK 1-hour flash poll about whether to go on the date or not and abide by the result whatever it is.

We’ll need a picture of her before we can rule definitely

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend allowing the like of @Sidney deciding a mans love life kid.

3 Likes

Can you do it for me as i have no idea how to set up a 1hr blitz poll? But i think it’s just what we need here. And Friday’s aren’t the same here without a good poll.

2 Likes

Spoken like a limerick journalist.

Be worth checking if @Smark is a Jaffa before he turns down the chance of a ready made family

Get tested @Smark and make a decision with all the facts.

2 Likes

Don’t be explaining yourself to that spoofer, pal.

I didn’t.

Fuck it, now I’m after explaining myself to you. The internet is a minefield.

1 Like

You can explain away to me, pal. I’m here for you, brah.

Lads I simply cannot get over the positive change in forum favourite @ChocolateMice since he moved to cork. He’s gone to be a pleasant mature young man with a spring in his step and a pleasure to converse with of late.
I might also add, I love most parts of cork, I love west cork and the city itself. The rest I can leave behind.
I wonder if we sent a detested forumite to Cork as a social experiment would it change horsebox, or is it simply a step too far.

2 Likes

Jack Carter has changed my life… I simply don’t engage with the spoofers on here anymore. I want help those posters with a similar desire for enlightenment .

3 Likes