The Dating Thread - Part II

@ballsdeep

I had an unreal date lads, dinner and a few pints, that was it it, it was my first date in 4 years so I was a bit nervous, it went unreal so it did, nice relaxed atmosphere

13 Likes

Great work Tassotti. A proper gentlemans date.

Serious case lads where a lad topped himself after some wench blackmailed him after she fooled him into sending a video of himself having a wank.
Serious wake-up call for some lads.

1 Like

That’s the second case I’ve heard of. A young lad killed himself before Christmas in similar circumstances

Yeah, i was talking to a bird a few weeks ago and she was going “there’s a lot of weirdos on this” and i was going “how do you mean, give me some examples”. So she says she was barely talking to this one fella and he starts sending on pictures of his lad straight away. Then he sent on a video of himself having a wank. Tullamore she said he was from. I told her there were a lot of weirdos in Offaly and especially Tipp and wished her the best of luck and to be careful moving forward.

After i read stuff about fellas getting blackmailed i stopped sending on pictures of my own bits, i only did it a few times though and it was always to auld ones.

16 Likes

:grin:

You’d be safe enough as long as you keep your face out of it.

The story I was reading there was of an innocent divil, separated man with small kids who struck up an e romance with some bird and after a while and a bit of coaxing from her was sending her video clips of him up to all sorts with himself.
Then she blackmailed him. He gave her a grand. She released the clip online and he topped himself.

What a cunt of a bird

A girl at work is on the Tinder. She is good looking enough and well up for it Id say. Early 30s.

She had arranged a date last wk. Really thought she had hit it off with yer man. Got all dressed up after work and all as she was meeting him at 5.30. She contacts him anyways so what’s the plan, he comes back with one drink and back to my place is the plan!!! At 5.30 on a Wednesday stone cold sober I was gobsmacked that he thought this would work. She told him to fck off but said at her age with a bit of sense your competing with young ones in early 20s mad for road no strings.

I tut tutted at what a prick he was whilst silently cursing being born about 15 years too early. Appears that men hold all the cards now which is some role reversal in 20 years

2 Likes

Superb.

:smile:

Be careful out there lads

Give her two years and she’ll be ringing him at 2am. That other blackmailing cunt should be shot.

4 Likes

Her ex was a mongrel, mangrove river fucker.

Free @gilgamboa

You’re too nice for your own good mate.

Unless you’re married with kids chance to fuck,

What if he’s married but without kids?

1 Like

I am both married and with kids. I wouldn’t be able to handle the stress of playing around at all tbh

1 Like

Yerra, you’ll get the hang of it by the time you’re 50 or thereabouts.

3 Likes

Look whose on it, Deans ex.

1 Like