The Dating Thread - Part II

I sent her a message to know if she’d cater for perversion but got no reply

3 Likes

Yeah unreal. No answer from her either. I’d settle for that 25 year old argentine that looks like a bit of a gypo if it comes down to it

She probably is a gypo kid, in this game if she walks like a gypo quaks like a gypo then generally they are Romanian. Lovely girls tho

Id let her nosh me off but I am looking for a little something extra

Make sure to agree any extras or perversions on the phone beforehand to avoid any potential awkwardness.

1 Like

I was hoping to nosh the fat one up the bottom. No answer though

1 Like

Most of these birds don’t reply to texts kid, they get hundreds a day apparently from all sort of weirdos sending them pics of their tools and sorts.
Call her up until she answers.

I can imagine. The like of @ChocolateMice harrassing them with pictures of his half a horn. Unreal unprofessional on his behlaf. I was gagging for that fat one

The amount of time wasters like that toerag @ChocolateMice who are sitting round all day annoying these ladies and wanking themselves dry is unreal. It makes it so much more difficult for the honest punter. Its a fucking disgrace really.

2 Likes

Sure he won’t even pay his water. He’d hardly pay for a decent hoor

sure he has ridden half the tinker women in limerick that fella.

1 Like

2 Likes

She’s a keeper

@Smark @Tassotti, a friend sent on this one, bang in ye’re market

A conversation came up there lately about tinder in one of my locals, and the barlady, whom wouldn’t be one to tell lies or exaggerate told me about two local married men flaunting their stuff on tinder. But as she’s as discreet as fuck she wouldn’t name names.
What’s the story with discretion on this app?
Like if I join can I see all the cunts in my area.

Going by the username, i think we all know which poters sister this is

A mirror will do that for you buddy…

8 Likes

:grin:

Ah now. I know I’m a cunt, but I want to see all the cunts in my area. Buddy …

1 Like