The Dating Thread - Part II

Live and learn pal.

Enjoy the chase…have something to eat later in the evening next time and have a couple of drinks to knock the nerves.

1 Like

A done up attractive foreign lady sat by herself close to where I and my companion was sitting in a bar earlier. Immediately it was clear she was there for a date - most probably an online dating app. About 15 minutes later some ginger lad appears (I would say the cunt was late) and greets her. He remarks ‘it’s nice to finally meet you in the flesh’ and he orders a bottle of Corona for him and her from the bar. He drank the bottle (ha ha) in about 10 minutes and lapped up her attention of ‘how did you drink that so quickly’. They have left now.

Was it for this?

2 Likes

Are you langers at this hour on a Thursday evening?

I’m not sure what the point of that post was @farmerinthecity?

1 Like

+1

Cool story

1 Like

That jugs is some boyo

This thread has gone very quiet since @Tassotti was unceremoniously banned (for two weeks) from this forum. Seems he was the only one honest enough to regale us of his dating exploits. Example above had some great advice to those in the dating scene.

We have a few very promising new posters, maybe some of ye lads will have some tales over the days, weeks, months or years ahead. @Breaking_my_balls @JonSnow @The_Toxic_Avenger

2 Likes

Are you still off the tinder yourself @Smark

Yes haven’t been on it in months but it was a great time.

1 Like

I can’t remember my last date, guys. I think it was the time I got in the front seat of the taxi in order to be on duty to disengage the taxi driver in the event he attempted a rape.

I’m currently very contented being single.

10 Likes

How’s life in the Commitment World treating you, pal?

Do you masturbate occasionally pal?

Nah, mate.

I practice complete abstinence in my single life, I am not compelled by sexual overtures.

I’m about to cap off a remarkable return to football with a medal next week. I’ve looked at myself in the mirror every morning this week and I can see I have the eye of the tiger.

3 Likes

Your time will come, pal. Patience is a virtue some plebs do not respect. I found my soul mate after over 12 years in the wilderness but I stood steadfast in the face of being single. I refused to let myself falter & accept a partner not suited to me & my ways of living.

I just know deep down there’s a perfect person out there for you, your time will come. :+1:

6 Likes

Did you have to get a licence to bring it in?

3 Likes

Tremendous stuff. You are a man of great moral fortitude. You would have made an excellent priest.

1 Like

Can I puke now?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m ruling out the uglies and the mentalists which is most Oirish women. The prospect lady will have to be dutiful to what I value in a woman and also pretty enough to turn heads and feed my hubris.

1 Like

What if she thinks fist ball is shite and only likes hurling?