The Dating Thread - Part II

By the time those boys are finished with ya you’ll wonder what you ever saw in women

24 Likes

:rofl:

Not where i was going with that mixer, but i can see why you’d make that mistake

She wants to meet up so we can talk about things :thinking:

Dungeon this shit.

1 Like

You need to focus on getting a fucking replacement for Tyrod and quit this shittin’ around.

DO NOT START PETERMAN.

Grow a pair of balls and tell her to do one. You’re 22 years of age for jaysus sake. I’d give me right arm to be that age again. Last thing you need is a woman annoying you.

3 Likes

There might be a bit of closure T-Rex in it for you.

He’ll do untold in Coolios next Saturday night

2 Likes

Xanadu’s in your time I’d say!!

1 Like

Obviously her plans for otherpipe fell through

7 Likes

Will Ed?

Huh?

:smile:

1 Like

Don’t let her lead you on buddy. Tell her its either on or off. No in between, let her know you’ll walk if she doesn’t make her mind up and that there’ll be no half on half off. Trust the older lads on this.

2 Likes

he should just walk now. fuck that messing around. he has got a lifeline here and this one has had second thoughts. if she thinks that way already she is only panicking now. be strong and move on. you dont want to dump someone and then all of sudden change your mind. it’ll only come back around again.

2 Likes

Or Madonnas

Correct and right. Looks suspiciously like she was getting bulled somewhere else and has got her walking papers there.

2 Likes

Don’t meet any women more than twice till you’re at least 30.

You’re only young once pal.

1 Like

Maybe so,I’m just trying to stop him running back to her when she decides. He should sit her down and tell her straight out. On or off but don’t fuck me about.