The Dating Thread - Part II

When are Clare bating 50 types of shite outta Galway?

Interesting you should mention that, half planning a jolly down to an Clr that weekend myself

Lads

I went to bed and have just logged back on to find Kev in touch with his emotional side and you lot doing a terrible job of taking the piss out of him over it.
Devastated that nobody told him the rule of the game

1. No photo no advice

For fucks sake

BTW- this one is ripe for a run on WOL the beauty of that site is that they get married so should stop logging on, there should be a fresh batch over there now.

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Lads

I went to bed and have just logged back on to find Kev in touch with his emotional side and you lot doing a terrible job of taking the piss out of him over it.
Devastated that nobody told him the rule of the game

1. No photo no advice

For fucks sake

BTW- this one is ripe for a run on WOL the beauty of that site is that they get married so should stop logging on, there should be a fresh batch over there now.[/QUOTE]

no, they all have to log back on and tell everyone how great their day was and how much advice they can share with each other. Plus they need to update their countdown timer, like Artfoleys gay one above, to say something stupid like 5 weeks until honeymoon, or until anniversary or until dinner or something.

BTW, how come no one has given foley abuse for having a countdown time to when he ‘pops the question’. surely that is just as gay as Kev having an uderstanding bird who is a player?

A few of us should set up shadow accounts over there. Some sleeper cells so to speak. I had one before but got axed.

Might drop one in there now and start posting on a few random threads.

[quote=“Gman”]no, they all have to log back on and tell everyone how great their day was and how much advice they can share with each other. Plus they need to update their countdown timer, like Artfoleys gay one above, to say something stupid like 5 weeks until honeymoon, or until anniversary or until dinner or something.

BTW, how come no one has given foley abuse for having a countdown time to when he ‘pops the question’. surely that is just as gay as Kev having an uderstanding bird who is a player?[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek:

What’s that?
I’m going to have to look for one of Foley’s posts to see this

[quote=“Gman”]

BTW, how come no one has given foley abuse for having a countdown time to when he ‘pops the question’. surely that is just as gay as Kev having an uderstanding bird who is a player?[/QUOTE]

You’re fucking right he has a gay countdown timer thingy
WTF?

Art - get a grip man

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]You’re fucking right he has a gay countdown timer thingy
WTF?

Art - get a grip man[/QUOTE]

I knew it would happen too. I warned rocko if he put in a countdown timer thing we’d get some sappy shite from someone. kev will be next. “2 weeks until I see my one true love again”.

Best of luck to art and all, hope it all goes well for him and he doesnt get the bad luck that befell one of our other members here when he was turned down in Paris!

Tight fooker is right, and if you belive that second statement you are in for a very short engagement. They all say that, they all want 1 carrat plus, with top nothc cut, colour and clarity. and a cluster of little diamonds to set it off…

A lot to learn art, an awful lot.

Speaking of a lot to learn… getting a fooking grip funboy.

Seems Kev has usurped me here alright. I’ve never read back through it but I hope I wasn’t as bad in the married/getting married thread.

Worse

yeah dont read back over it Thraw, you’d be ashamed of yourself!

Maybe you should have a countdown of when you are heading back to France again? :smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue”]
Might drop one in there now and start posting on a few random threads.[/QUOTE]

Get on it MBB. :thumbsup:

[quote=“W.B. Yeats”]Lads

I went to bed and have just logged back on to find Kev in touch with his emotional side and you lot doing a terrible job of taking the piss out of him over it.Devastated that nobody told him the rule of the game

1. No photo no advice

For fucks sake

BTW- this one is ripe for a run on WOL the beauty of that site is that they get married so should stop logging on, there should be a fresh batch over there now.[/QUOTE]

Ya i gave them plenty for it too, best the idiots could come up with was “Kev is seething”…wtf like.

A few of the emotionally retarded seemed distinctly uncomfortable with it all. Using “Gay” is a sure sign of this.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Ya i gave them plenty for it too, best the idiots could come up with was “Kev is seething”…wtf like.

A few of the emotionally retarded seemed distinctly uncomfortable with it all. Using “Gay” is a sure sign of this.[/QUOTE]

To be fair kev, at the time you were posting you’d have been better off in the saddle than on the interweb talking about it.

We’re waiting for the mortgage approval yet, she’ll be moving in then. She’s moved home to save, so she wasn’t over.:clap:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]
A few of the emotionally retarded seemed distinctly uncomfortable with it all. Using “Gay” is a sure sign of this.[/QUOTE]

You’re the one discussing the ins and outs of your relationship to a bunch of strangers on the internet and we’re the ones that are emotionally retarded?

Fran is seething.

Livid I am :clap:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Absolutely Thrawneen. And hold judgement on the other bird until you’ve eaten her grub. If she can’t satisfy you for food after you’ve been drinking then she’s a waste of space.

Never saw this thread before, but i’d imagine it could be good craic.

I’ve been seeing this girl for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I must say i’ve enjoyed it all so far, its almost too good, i’m waiting for something to go horribly wrong, or for her to absolutely loose it over something. She’s not into GAA, but appreciates it and seems to admire the commitment we make, and is big into “her own time”, and believes relationships survive on balance and each person having their own time. This is what i’m most attracted to, despite the fact that she’s a fitness instructor with a smoking body.
Early days, but (big statement here) she could be a keeper. Only thing is she hasn’t travelled, and i think she needs to, and wants to. So you’d wonder how to approach that? I’d be encouraging her to go, but could be shooting myself in the foot.[/QUOTE]

just saw this now- sometimes you tend to forget what an absolute mongtard kevin really is