The Dating Thread - Part II

Nobody’s trying to prevent Kev from giving us the lowdown on his bird, Sledge.

So quit moaning about it, you Nerazurri cunt. :smiley:

What is this game ye talk of?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]'Tis alright, i enjoy the attention.:thumbsup:

Most of my friends are fucked (engaged, married or in long term relationships) so they only get odd and jealous when i start on about the birds situation. I usually pick up far hotter birds too than those fellas have beside them every night, drives 'em mad i’d say.:D[/QUOTE]

Same here, nearly all my mates are boxed off and need to fill out poxy fucking forms just to go out on a Friday night

[quote=“Bandage”]Nobody’s trying to prevent Kev from giving us the lowdown on his bird, Sledge.

So quit moaning about it, you Nerazurri cunt. :D[/QUOTE]

blade-carrying cunt

:D:guns:[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I like your signature.[/QUOTE]

[quote=“Bandage”]Nobody’s trying to prevent Kev from giving us the lowdown on his bird, Sledge.

So quit moaning about it, you Nerazurri cunt. :D[/QUOTE]

Basically bando she is hot, cool and understanding. And despite looking out for something to be actually be wrong, i’ve decided to enjoy her as she is, and take it she’s the real deal.

I’ve decided also to at least try and stop thinking that all Irish women are conceted cunts. It might only be most of them.

Get a load of Mr Soppy

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Basically bando she is hot, cool and understanding. And despite looking out for something to be actually be wrong, i’ve decided to enjoy her as she is, and take it she’s the real deal.

I’ve decided also to at least try and stop thinking that all Irish women are conceted cunts. It might only be most of them.[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled “i think this is the one, I’d better get her knocked up” :smiley:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]basically Bando She Is Hot, Cool And understanding. And Despite Looking Out For Something To Be Actually Be Wrong, I’ve Decided To Enjoy Her As She Is, And Take It She’s The Real Deal.

I’ve Decided Also To At Least Try And Stop Thinking That All Irish Women Are Conceted Cunts. It Might Only Be Most Of Them.[/quote]

Wtf??

A good few of my fridays in thew last 3-4 months have been spent with lads off the GAA team who are 5,6, 7 years younger. Great fecking craic altogether. The other wasters have to do everything together, with wives and GF’s in tow.

there’s 2 explanations for this sledge

1. he feels like this really and is an emotional person

2. she is siting beside him while he’s at the computer:D

Kev,

I like your softer side.

Bandage xxx

Isn’t that the way birds carry on?

[quote=“artfoley”]there’s 2 explanations for this sledge

2. she is siting beside him while he’s at the computer:D[/QUOTE]

A bit of both I’d say, we already know he’s emotional at the best of times is our kev

i know but you’re so in touch with your feelings:thumbsup:

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Absolutely Thrawneen. And hold judgement on the other bird until you’ve eaten her grub. If she can’t satisfy you for food after you’ve been drinking then she’s a waste of space.

Never saw this thread before, but i’d imagine it could be good craic.

I’ve been seeing this girl for the past 6 or 7 weeks. I must say i’ve enjoyed it all so far, its almost too good, i’m waiting for something to go horribly wrong, or for her to absolutely loose it over something. She’s not into GAA, but appreciates it and seems to admire the commitment we make, and is big into “her own time”, and believes relationships survive on balance and each person having their own time. This is what i’m most attracted to, despite the fact that she’s a fitness instructor with a smoking body.
Early days, but (big statement here) she could be a keeper. Only thing is she hasn’t travelled, and i think she needs to, and wants to. So you’d wonder how to approach that? I’d be encouraging her to go, but could be shooting myself in the foot.[/QUOTE]

Bring her down to Crosser for Cork Week

That’ll settle the travel bug.

[quote=“artfoley”]there’s 2 explanations for this sledge

2. she is siting beside him while he’s at the computer:D[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D

Unfortunately, even though it would be funny and something i’d do, its No.1.
No problems saying it.

I’m one in a million

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Basically bando she is hot, cool and understanding. And despite looking out for something to be actually be wrong, i’ve decided to enjoy her as she is, and take it she’s the real deal.

I’ve decided also to at least try and stop thinking that all Irish women are conceted cunts. It might only be most of them.[/QUOTE]

not all

Just me

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Bring her down to Crosser for Cork Week

That’ll settle the travel bug.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Lahinch would really sort it. She’d almost feel like she was in Oz or the US the way its there at the moment i’d say.

you can have the 'van over the weekend of the 4th if you like