The Dating Thread - Part II

A poor man’s Nathan Carter. Tbf it’s Monaghan. You’ll need a cowboy hat and a check shirt to maximize your matches.

2 Likes

Everywhere North of Athlone is country and western land

These are accurate depictions of life up there:

2 Likes

that would be bad form, Bumble is savage, its where i meet my current missus, there’s marriage on the cards if she plays her cards right

6 Likes

I joined up Bumble there over the weekend. It’s nothing but wall to wall teachers down south. It seems to have two different settings depending which side of the border you’re on too as the no of people that have liked you that you have not swiped on yet changes sporadically.

Its better than Tinder i think mate. Hinge has the best quality women by a mile.

You could do worse than a teacher.

5 Likes

I downloaded the Holy Trinity at the same time after well over a year out of the game.

Hinge has the best looking women and there seems to be less airs and graces to them.

Bumble seems to be full of reasonable looking women who have unwarranted high opinions of themselves.

Tinder is full of slags and single mothers who have reduced themselves to being a doormat to fuckboys.

I think Northern birds are a lot sounder in general, they don’t seem as material as the southern women and are better looking. I feel like they will judge me less for being a forklift operator.

15 Likes

Tinder is full of single mothers allright.

Noted with interest

11 Likes

They’re better looking because they’re more material. They’re competing for the limited resource that is a decent wealthy husband from the discriminated, downtrodden and impoverished nationalist community.

My experience is northern women are better looking and less material. I find Southern women more material and seem to hold themselves in awful high value for what they are.

You can have a bit of a laugh with the northern ones before any serious stuff like what do you do, where do you live etc comes up. Southern women seem to be straight into that the whole time.

Anyway I’ve two dates lined up for Saturday and Sunday.

One of which is a southern teacher who is very good looking but I can already tell we probably won’t get along.

4 Likes

Ask her what she did for the holidays

24 Likes

I will definitely be making a point of only going halves on the bill in this case. Most women nowadays definitely make an effort to split the bill even if you’re trying to be Billy big balls and cover it yourself. Be interesting to see what this teacher will do, she should have enough money anyway.

Another thing I noticed is that while the south is awash with single female teachers, the north is awash with single female pharmacists.

1 Like

try not to mention teaching

1 Like

I think when she mentions how tough and stressful her job is, I will just excuse myself, go to the toilet and contemplate whether or not I want to resume the date.

1 Like

To be fair the player of the year in waiting Kieran McGeary, Mickey Harte and the GOAT Peter Canavan are all teachers. Fulvio just has to hope this lady is cut from the same cloth as those honourable men.

Save her the heartache and headache.

1 Like

No, I’m going to do it. I’m an open minded individual and want to test my prejudices.

Are you going to reveal your vaccination status ?