The Dating Thread - Part II

Shirt wearing practices?

I wonder is there many who married their childhood sweetheart? Must be rarer than ever now …

You talk a lot of crap but i have to agree with you on this walking on top of hills/mountains craze. Imagine giving up whole weekends doing this.

Great to know what you want pal, will save you a lot of heartache in the future …

1 Like

The dating world is a daunting prospect right now.

Nobody wants to end up alone but I’d prefer end up alone than with a munter or a cunt or a munter who is a cunt.

The shift of balance in power between men and women in the past 20 years is a frightening prospect. The women hold all the aces now.

1 Like

What would you give up a whole weekend doing pal?

1 Like

Climbing hills and mountain. Totally boring.

It’s contagious, people see other people doing it so have to go do it themselves.

I look forward to telling someone who wants to go on a hiking date that I will only do it if we leave our camera phones behind.

100% agree. Freeze your bolix off for 4 hours climbing a mountain and then pretend you enjoyed it.

1 Like

So you’re aganst spending a weekend climbing hills and mountains, but would much prefer spending your time, climbing hills and mountains.

Gotcha.

Spot on.

Thats what I meant when I said gotcha. You love climbing hills and mountains.

That could be misinterpreted as a move from the Larry Murphy playbook …

19 Likes

Cliona has a new man judging by her Snapchat stories.

I’d say if you hold out long enough you hold all the aces. Lots of women coming out of starter marriages too.

2 Likes

You could meet a woman that already owns half a house.

4 Likes

@Tassotti met the love of his life on Bumble didn’t he?

1 Like

Well we won’t be going on any narcissistic hill hikes then which is fine by me.

It’s amazing how many of these profiles just seem to follow a formula.

Picture out in bar - check
Picture as a bridesmaid - check
Picture on Machu Picchu - check
Picture out for drinks with the girls - check
Picture in swimwear if they are in decent shape - check

If it’s tinder if probably just a load of close ups of their face with snap chat filters on and one which shows they have big cleavage. All these women are fat though and it’s a sure sign giveaway.

7 Likes

2nd time around I did!

2 Likes

I don’t want damaged goods either. If they’ve been married of have kids with other men I’m not interested - there’s baggage there.

I’m at the stage now where my motivation for a relationship is waning from what it would have been.