The Dating Thread - Part II

True that.

Must have been a hectic year for them, with the wedding and then you arriving on 6 months later.

15 Likes

I’ve an older sister and all :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ah you would find that common enough especially with couples who got together in there teens or early 20’s. The auld clock is ticking then so no hanging around.

That fucks you in the North anyway surely?

1 Like

Since when?

1 Like

What’s the male equivalent to these photos

Are lads linking to their Strava 5km times or is that a married man mid life crisis thing ?

A drowning man will grab any life buoy.

My parents after six weeks!

2 Likes

GAA match participation
Photo from where The Beach was shot in Thailand
Picture with Nieves/nephews/any younger children
Picture with granny

Hits all the right notes

5 Likes

A teacher from Adare would be a perfect match for you, bhoy.

I have one of myself playing Bob Radcliffe Cup and another one of myself in the Colosseum looking awe struck.

5 Likes

Would her knowing the importance of the Bob Radcliffe Cup be a dealbreaker?

She’d want to be a right weirdo if she didn’t

3 Likes

It’s likely the main reason she’s going on the first date

1 Like

A bloke in his early/mid 30s with no prior marriages or kids holds all the aces pal. You have your pick of the late 20s birds who’ve had a couple of bfs but never married and are looking to settle down. Someone with a stable job, handsome and a few quid is going to be fighting them off. Then you also have the pick of the starter marriages brigade early mid 30s and a lot of these would be crackers who’ve decided Jonny in AIB bores the tits off her a couple of years after the 200 invites wedding in Adare. You’re in position A1 there. A teacher with a bit of family money behind her would be ideal for you, long summers of vacations together while she also looks after the house.

18 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Nope, park bench.

2 Likes

:rofl:

I’d disagree. I think women are much happier single than single men. They are still able to do the social things they do with their married friends whereas generally married men have a leash put on them by their wives.