The Dating Thread - Part II

I hope you find love @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

How did it pan out with the teacher @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy? Did ye reconcile after or was the Tyrone lady a more attractive proposition?

I had a lovely date with the Tyrone girl, we are texting away since. Haven’t confirmed a second date yet but the vibes are positive.

The teacher text me to arrange a date, it was fixed for this Sunday then she said she had something else on so she was wondering if we could rearrange again. I haven’t replied yet. I’m probably just going to say it’s grand and leave it at that. Too much messing about with her, seems to change her mind on a whim so she can go do it with someone else.

I had another date last Sunday evening but it didn’t grab me.

6 Likes

Best of luck @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

A mate of mine, fresh from a long term breakup is going ‘walking the promenade’ with some girl next sunday.

His first date in over 15 years 🧞‍♂️

7 Likes

Let’s get real here. This teacher is of dubious character. Delete Delete Delete.

3 Likes

Agreed. Fool me once shame on you etc.

Take the lead and get that in the bag.

1 Like

I wouldnt be showing any weakness in what you reveal on here again about your dealings with these young wans. I’d be letting on they were stone mad for you or your many enemies may pounce.

1 Like

I’m authentic. I think the best way to show my enemies up is to show my human side in contrast to their blowhardyness

3 Likes

You need to take your chances now. Try a Stanley Johnson on one or two of them and see how you get on

Shit on her chest?

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy
How many pull ups can you do?

1 Like

:joy::joy:

He’s guaranteed the ride.

1 Like

I can do sets of 20. I have always carried a very low body fat %. I could never stand to be fat.

6 Likes

Dating will be interesting when you have to show your papers. I know you’ll stick to your principles but do you think she’ll understand?
(That said I suspect most Tyrone establishments will tell swann to shit in his hat)

Jaysus, 50/50 chance they are blown into the sea at this time of the year.

4D chess from @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy to throw us off the scent.

2 Likes

Sure that’s @Batigol

It must be nearly time for a Limerick deviant thread.