The Dating Thread - Part II

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

If you happen to match with any ladies from a farming background, make sure you open with the “My names not John but you can call me dear” *

:eyes:

*Unless your name is John

4 Likes

You’re being faux-feminist here. Most women want to be pursued, want a man to take control, that’s just what turns them on. If you like her take the initiative and ask her out again.

1 Like

Of course thet want to be pursued but purely for the validation.

If anything I’m doing things different from the previous mistakes I’ve made. It either works or it doesn’t but if someone doesn’t want you then they don’t want you and there’s nothing that can be done.

If everything has to be arduous and you feel like you’re on the Blackfoot then it’s on a poor foundation.

It’s worth persisting with if she looks like Kerri Russell. She could be a quiet and retiring type who is unsure after the interactions and may now be requesting advice on the female equivalent of TFK (while debating vaccine efficacy and the merits of Italian ladies football versus English ladies football).

2 Likes

She’d probably select Tomas O’Se in her greatest team of the last twenty years. Best to cut all ties before the fallout from that.

4 Likes

Jaysus :flushed:

1 Like

What do the wife and kids think of the “ new “ Fulvio? :joy:

You’re better off without him anyway

2 Likes

Is “town” Dublin or Belfast or neither?

Some fine maidens there

1 Like

Neither.

1 Like

Love this thread.

She’s basically telling you to fuck off mate.

5 Likes
22 Likes

Bitches be tripping

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy did you ever try an asexual dating app.

I’ve heard good things about All About That Ace

Never knew such a thing existed.

I think we need to investigate why @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy would self sabotage by going out and getting fucked the night before date 2. It’s possible that he just couldn’t let himself be won over by a teacher… or that he just doesn’t feel deep down that he’s good enough for her.

2 Likes

This line cracked me up.

The most argumentative first date ever. But they’ll both love it

1 Like