The Decline of Humanity

If it’s not the climate, it’s our food or our own stupidity … 2050 is the end apparently.

Can we use this thread to slowly document the demise of mankind.

This whole forum is testament to the demise of humans

3 Likes

Agreed - too many Chinese.

3 Likes

Are they not Vietnamese?

I suppose, they all look the same anyway.

People turning away from the church and morality being eradicated from people’s personal values.

People are leading hedonistic and sinful lives. It’s only a matter of time before humanity feels the full force of God.

2 Likes

Irish people didnt really give a fuck about the church until post famine - where it got mixed up with patriotism ---- we are just returning to the norm now after 120-140 years of the church.

Communities have always decided morality — and always will… the definition of community has probably just shifted

Maybe he’s talking about Allah.

Or the spaghetti monster.

1 Like

The church saved this country

Right, he really should have been more specific.

How?

By murdering all those babies from unmarried mother’s.

When they were over the hospitals there was no ppl dying on trollies. It fed the poor, there would have been alot more dead during the famine and civil war only for it. You should be grateful, instead of been a ignorant pig.

1 Like

Locking their mothers away. Locking half of society away. Beating kids to near death in schools. Abusing them. Reading out people’s names from the altar when they didnt submit their dues. Kissing the bishop’s ring. Contraception? Divorce? - inserting the 8th amendment and forcing Ireland to bring in abortion… we could go on and on…

2 Likes

Instead of taxes, we paid for it with our free will, thought and the lives and virginity of our children

2 Likes

What did the church do during the famine? - and the civil war ? :rofl:

Took in and saved the diaspora.

Is there a middle ground here lads?

China will destroy all that’s good in the world

Hmmm… I really should have quoted @Esso_Oil’s original comment here. Now it just looks like I’m an out and out racist.

Didn’t stop @Batigol liking the post anyways.