The Decline of Humanity

Well they didn’t go hungry anyway

2 Likes

Go on…

They didn’t lock away half enough of them, look around you, murdering going on every day, homeless crisis, children on the streets, ppl pushed to their limits, ohh real progress going on. Old ppl living in fear. Not all red and rosy in the garden. You created a fictional world to escape the brutal reality, most ppl have. They turn to social media and other substance abuse as a means of escape. I turn to christ and look the truth in the face.

2 Likes

Have you evidence of the church murdering babies??

How did you vote in the abortion referendum?

Give that a go in English.

1 Like

Will I give it a go in the same Limerick accent you have?

Don’t engage with this rotten shell of a human. He’s a wicked and hateful Godless no hoper.

The church insisting on inserting the 8th amendment into the constitution practically forced abortion to be legalized in Ireland.

What the fuck does that mean?

No you and the other woke fools forced it. How will you account for that decision before the creator

1 Like

The creator of the computer simulation we are all living in? I doubt they care.

Pipe down you nutcase.

Allah? Krishna ? Odin, Zeus? Anubis?

The great spirit

I fuckin knew we were in the matrix

You forgot Lafayette Ronald Hubbard

2 Likes

My fat fingers opened the door and it was a tap in.

1 Like

You left out the one true creator - the flying Spaghetti Monster. Maybe he’ll touch some of these guys with his noodly appendage.

I’m glad I’ll be dead in 50 years, when you see those gimps out in Chernobyl going out to take selfies and post it on the INTERNET, the planet is fucked

3 Likes

More and more Chinese people are becoming wealthy they will fly around the world, in insane numbers, destroying tourist attractions, figuratively by taking 11,000 photos of everything and letting no one else see it, and literally, like they are doing in Venice, Athens and elsewhere.

Once they’ve finished with humanity’s history, the CO2 emissions from those flights, as well as the natural resources required to sate their hunger for modern consumer goods, they will see to its future too.

And they’ll spit everywhere in the process.

3 Likes