The Decline of Humanity

A great bunch of lads.

Tens of thousands of little boys kidnapped and raped for being poor, not enough for Codegreen. You fucking rat-headed cretin. You’re the exact type of scobie queer the church would have kidnapped and raped.

Not at all like the catholics believing in Jesus and heaven then. Push the gays and unmarried mothers into some prison somewhere, sweep sweep.

These people are nothing like Codegreen.

You turn to getting fucking langered on Lidl alcohol, finding cheap-looking dozy bitches in the same old pubs and harassing them until they surrender to another meaningless sexual encounter. You turn to venting on TFK because no one in real life would ever listen to your shit, the shame.

We’ve never had it so good. A lad on the dole now lives as well as a King did two hundred years ago. Central heating. Hot and running water. Electricity to cook his food and clean his clothes. Any entertainment he wants at his fingers. New clothes. Whatever food and drink he wants from anywhere in the globe. Flying to Spain. Liverpool Champions of Europe.

10 Likes

Yawn, I have you nice and fired up I see.! Thousands been rapped in Africa and India everyday. I suppose you’ll blame the church there too. Why don’t you pass on your knowledge to them instead of fighting losing battles against me. Wasting your energy.

:smile:

Guns don’t kill people rappers do

7 Likes

Sorry I Mis spelt that there

I ment to thousands of Indians been wrapped by Africans

What are the Africans wrapping the Indians in? What do they do with them afterwards?

That Love Island thing is the death knell, humanity is indeed fucked

Ah love island is very mild compared to some of the shit that came before it. Big brother, Jersey Shore and the likes were much worse lows for humanity

It’s fairly difficult to defend rape at the best of times, poor auld @anon26343222 is finding it even more difficult than most.

Easier to defend oj Simpson these days