The demise of Bandage

It won’t be this July.

No but that’s when ye go tumbling into the back door/quarters

Awful banter

I should also note that I had my first opportunity to listen to the new Damo Dempsey album in full last night and it was a deeply spiritual experience. I was moved to tears (cc @grapes) and felt much more emotional than I was in the latter stages at Wexford Park on Saturday. I was jogging a 5km/min pace around Ringsend, Irishtown and Sandymount with my arms outstretched and my heart was soaring. What an experience - hurling simply doesn’t compare.

4 Likes

You’re thriving mate.

I’m not surprised your heart was soaring. Were you taking drugs? You’re claiming you were jogging at 300 km/h, you daft cunt.

27 Likes

Well spotted. He was pretend running I’d say.

2 Likes

Deliberate error to check whether posters were monitoring my times.

2 Likes

Heartshot.

1 Like

With a mathematical error like that, you’d nearly qualify for a position in Theresa May’s cabinet - specifically Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Shadow home Secretary.

Any sign of the guys who cherish Wexford GAA victories more than any other sporting event here in Limerick today?

cc @maroonandwhite.

Come on Limerick, hammer the cunts.

In fairness pal that question was 100% hypothetical involving as it did Wexford all Ireland wins or Glasgow Celtic winning the champions league.
Not many lads could take a weekend away to go watch a meaningless match in Limerick.

He probably brought Mrs @Bandage and made a weekend of it. Most surprisingly he is missing his beloved Monaghan big match

A weekend?

Usually Saturday and Sunday.

The game wasn’t on for both days, mate.

Well I hope you enjoy the weekend anyway, super blues are at home this evening.

I was babysitting in Wexford last night and I’ve crossed the Sarsfield Bridge on the road back already, mate.