The demise of Bandage

They just fucking are not.

You know in your heart of hearts they are

Bite me.

I’ll wait til full time on 2nd july

It won’t be this July.

No but that’s when ye go tumbling into the back door/quarters

Awful banter

I should also note that I had my first opportunity to listen to the new Damo Dempsey album in full last night and it was a deeply spiritual experience. I was moved to tears (cc @grapes) and felt much more emotional than I was in the latter stages at Wexford Park on Saturday. I was jogging a 5km/min pace around Ringsend, Irishtown and Sandymount with my arms outstretched and my heart was soaring. What an experience - hurling simply doesn’t compare.

4 Likes

You’re thriving mate.

I’m not surprised your heart was soaring. Were you taking drugs? You’re claiming you were jogging at 300 km/h, you daft cunt.

27 Likes

Well spotted. He was pretend running I’d say.

2 Likes

Deliberate error to check whether posters were monitoring my times.

2 Likes

Heartshot.

1 Like

With a mathematical error like that, you’d nearly qualify for a position in Theresa May’s cabinet - specifically Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Shadow home Secretary.

Any sign of the guys who cherish Wexford GAA victories more than any other sporting event here in Limerick today?

cc @maroonandwhite.

Come on Limerick, hammer the cunts.

In fairness pal that question was 100% hypothetical involving as it did Wexford all Ireland wins or Glasgow Celtic winning the champions league.
Not many lads could take a weekend away to go watch a meaningless match in Limerick.

He probably brought Mrs @Bandage and made a weekend of it. Most surprisingly he is missing his beloved Monaghan big match

A weekend?