The demise of Bandage

A 0/14 attendance record himself while having a go at me. :laughing:

The defence rests*.

*much like Wexford’s yesterday.

1 Like

I never criticised your attendance record.

I criticised you favouring a Celtic Champions League win over a Wexford All-Ireland win.

If you’re so devout in your love of Celtic how many games have you been to this year, beating in mind you live as close to Glasgow as I do to Wexford.

He’s getting a bad doing. They should leave him alone. He’s the eastern seaboard version of Buff Eagan.

7 Likes

I watched it on telly mate. It’s a great life you have bumming around at your ladies expense during the day and then heading away to matches. If I sound jealous it’s because I am.

1 Like

Please don’t invent scenarios - we’re dealing in facts on this thread.

I don’t think anyone should be criticised for not going to a Gaelic football game.

3 Likes

The fact is that your missus dragged you the length of the country for a shitty football game and you’re using it as some weird kind of one-upmanship with some strangers on the internet

Why is @Bandage making such a big deal about attending a low key GGA game?

2 Likes

Sure he has fuck all else to be doing with himself

@Bandage is sitting in herb st with his life partner having some fancy brunch meal now and he has 5 or 6 lads down in Wexford spitting fire and his life partner purring as he makes plans for a weekend away in Carlow or somewhere to coincide with Monaghan next day out :clap:

I’m exposing those who ridicule me for not supporting Wexford enough for going to fuck all Wexford matches themselves. That snide prick @Mac has even taken to inventing scenarios about me being dragged to matches.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

I ridiculed you for favouring a Celtic Champions League win over your home county winning an All-Ireland.

Please get your facts straight.

I should point out that there’s free 24-hour or 48-hour cancellation on most Cork hotels for Saturday 22nd July. It’s worth securing a place now and you can then cancel if Páirc Ui Chaoimh isn’t ready for the quarter finals. Even if Cork are involved that weekend and they split the games between the two days, it’s still a case of staying the night of the game or the night before it and it leaves ample time to enjoy Cork on one of the days too. I’ve booked into a nice hotel and spa with @briantinnion.

The imperial? 20 min stroll to PUC from there. Epic

But without the charm

Is it still the imperial? I thought twas taken over a few years ago. Smashing place. I wen there for a couple of nights for my 40th

Páirc Uí Chaoimh will be ready, pal. The keys were handed over yesterday. Excellent and visionary forward planning.

I bet @croppy_boy and @Mac didn’t think of it but sure they’ll probably be making plans to get to Cork soon. Those of us who actually go to lots of Wexford games know how important it will be to get behind the team as much as possible in a hostile Munster environment against a Munster opponent. It’s really a game where you need to be present in the stadium if you truly care about Wexford hurling or Wexford winning an All Ireland.

It’s sad to see that this is what @Bandage has regressed to being. I haven’t seen him seethe like this since the time he wrote a novel as an answer to @backinatracksuit

5 Likes