The demise of Bandage

I never EVER picked Celtic over Wexford. You are all over the place

2 Likes

The same guy who expressed dismay at Philly McMahon mentioning in the papers that he’d like to be a dad someday.

1 Like

Hypocrisy on all fronts. SAD

1 Like

Would you prefer I reference how we lined up with only Banville and Lyng in their half for most of the 1st half? Or the positions of the blue tape on Brosnans and Kehoes legs when they came on? How Banty got a roar out of the Monaghan crowd when he went over to the dug out for the first time? How Shane Roche wore the green jersey rather than white so as not to clash with opposition? I’ll gladly give you the detail of the conversation Daithi Waters had with the Monaghan water carrier on the 65th minute no more than 5 yards from where I was sitting if you wish.

It’s much more important that you appear dedicated after travelling the length of the country to go to a game that your missus team was playing in. She’s whipped you right under her thumb without you realising.

3 Likes

Oooooooooooft :rofl:

1 Like

Backtrack

Seems to be a case of Celtic winning the European Cup to me > than Wexford winning the All Ireland hurling title to me > than Wexford winning the All Ireland football to me > a bit of wallpapering to @croppy_boy > than Wexford winning anything to @croppy_boy.

A guy who puts painting and decorating ahead of Wexford pontificating to others about how they support their county. You literally couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

You’re having an issue with reality here pal.

I’d never choose watching another team over Wexford.

That is all.

@Bandage is a proper Wexford supporter

You didn’t seem to choose watching Wexford football team at all this season. How many Wexford football games were you at this year?

1 Like

I couldn’t make it to most of them but Iistened to them all on South East Radio and viewed the League final on TG4.

I won’t be lectured about football support by a fan who disowned the football side for a few years.

Fair play on your trek from Donegal back to Wexford and back to Dublin in a three-day period to watch Wexford play.

The fact that you’re looking for credit to try and take from your previous claims of favouring a Celtic Champions League win over a Wexford All-Ireland win shows how rattled you are.

I suppose you’re going to the Ladies’ Football Leinster Final today as well?

1 Like

I’m not looking for any credit. I’ve said all along that Celtic winning a European Cup would mean more to me than Wexford winning an All Ireland but either of them would mean more to me than people who don’t bother their holes going to Wexford games at all. It’s just odd how vocal some of you are. You chose to go to more Donegal games than Wexford games this season so you actually put them before Wexford too. You started the pontificating about supporting the county and yet you don’t go to games. It’s a very hypocritical stance and I’m merely calling you out on it.

Ah you definitely are tbf

3 Likes

I’ve been to the same amount of games for both counties so far this season.

I go to every game that I physically can make it to, if the logistics of life and financial constraints work against me attending it upsets me greatly.

And you’re clearly looking for credit.

I’m answering my critics.

2 Likes

I’m talking about football games here. What Wexford football games were you at?

1 Like

I didn’t see @Mac or @croppy_boy in Nowlan Park on Wednesday night either. I wonder if @Mac was there to overhear any sideline conversations to help him understand what was going on.

1 Like

I’ve already said I haven’t been to any, not by choice.

I would have gone to every one of them if I could have.

Jesus. I’ll stay out of your way today chief. Nobody is safe when you’re in this form

1 Like

Two chances of either of those happening

1 Like